+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Less chances for it to happen on dec 25th week. But last year during same time it happened on 2 weeks back to back In December before 25th week and then directly Mid-jan.
Thank you so much, and all the best for your nomination, will hope it comes soon.

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Its all same except pcc and medicald. If u have spouse, her papers for work exp and edu etc will also be needed. Details you can find on youtube by many vloggers.
For proof of funds, can I show the same docs I had shown for OINP application? Asking because the bank statements, bank letter, etc. would become old now. Do I need to arrange fresh bank docs or can use the earlir one?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
For proof of funds, can I show the same docs I had shown for OINP application? Asking because the bank statements, bank letter, etc. would become old now. Do I need to arrange fresh bank docs or can use the earlir one?
IMHO, if I were you, I would try to get up to date POF documents. Basically, it might reduce the risk of being asked for extra documents due to outdated papers.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Has anyone be able to call OINP successfully? I am trying them since last one hour and call is getting disconnected after a min. Is this expected?

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi all, can anyone please advise the requirements for the photo when submitting online application?
1. Digital photo, or
2. Scanned photo - front side only, or
3. Scanned photo - front and back side, or
4. Hybrid: Digital photo for front, and scanned for back side?
Many thanks.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi friends, when filling the online application (OINP), should work experience not claimed for points listed in Work History or Other Activities? Anyone has gone through this and already got nomination, please advise me.
Thanks everyone.

Matt90

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Can someone fill me in as to when OINP searches the EE pool and sends ITAs

Is it very frequently or does it coincide with when the OINP is open?

I'm a little confused on this.

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi friends, when filling the online application (OINP), should work experience not claimed for points listed in Work History or Other Activities? Anyone has gone through this and already got nomination, please advise me.
Thanks everyone.
What do you mean? Your work history is your complete history for the past ten years. Starting with most current job with the current dates.

Under other activities it specifically states that you put volunteer work or other things that overlap with your work history dates.

At least that's how i completed my application. Waiting for nomination.

Download the OINP manual, it explains things better in terms of what they expect from you.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
What do you mean? Your work history is your complete history for the past ten years. Starting with most current job with the current dates.

Under other activities it specifically states that you put volunteer work or other things that overlap with your work history dates.

At least that's how i completed my application. Waiting for nomination.

Download the OINP manual, it explains things better in terms of what they expect from you.
I mean if in the past 10 years, some of the jobs you can't get the reference letter, thus can't claim CRS point for them. Listing them in Work History but no supporting documents, would that be ok?

MaheshMamman

Dec 19, 2019
I have missed to capture the date when I received my notice of interest for my ontario skill worker pnp. I already have submitted my file so it dont allow me to edit it now. I have sent them an email with date when i received it but i am worried if they return my file as incomplete.