+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hey Captain,

I am actually worried about nomination. Do you think they will issue everyone nominations before Christmas? Mine is in DIP since Dec 2nd and Submitted on Sept 14th...
I don't know. Some people said that the assessment stage was slow, but DIP fast, so can't tell you anything.

I was tracking nominations by date, but now they are mixing the dates, taking random profiles with the same noc or some other criteria...Tomorrow is the 90th day of me sitting in the OINP pool, so....my mood is not great either.

Reactions: john1995

john1995

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know. Some people said that the assessment stage was slow, but DIP fast, so can't tell you anything.

I was tracking nominations by date, but now they are mixing the dates, taking random profiles with the same noc or some other criteria...Tomorrow is the 90th day of me sitting in the OINP pool, so....my mood is not great either.
Yeah I noticed the same. They are giving random nominations.

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Yeah I noticed the same. They are giving random nominations.
You can also check the assessment date. Most of those cases went in the assessment before the 10th of October.

So my guess that different departments handle different NOCs and there are also various agents, some process it faster, some slower.

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.

Reactions: hirumPK

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.
If you know your case file number you can keep it in the subject and send the correspondence. I believe that should work.

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
Oinp has reached its 2019 nomination. What will happen to the applications in progress?
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.

I do not get it. Are we all on hold till the next year or?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
December 9, 2019
Important notice

It seems that what they mean is that they won't issue more NOI this year under the 2019 stream.

But today they have issued more for 2020. Meanwhile they will keep process the rest of us left...?

December 11, 2019 - The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades stream.

If you receive a NOI, please visit the Skilled Trades stream webpage for information about program criteria and how to apply.

Applications will be accepted and considered under the OINP’s 2020 nomination allocation.

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
I do not get it. Are we all on hold till the next year or?
****The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.**** Seems they will process 700 more cases, i think they issued 8000+ NOI's against a quota of 6650 nominations.

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
****The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.**** Seems they will process 700 more cases, i think they issued 8000+ NOI's against a quota of 6650 nominations.
Yes, seems quite right.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
What will happen to rest of the cases where applications are submitted? NOI void or processing moves to next year?