Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How much will be the funds for proof for couples?

niari

Jan 2, 2019
Just an FYI, CES was very quick to respond and shared my ECA report with ONIP within 24 hours of my request. I have finally received the receipt of complete application and in assessment. I submitted my application on September 28.
Hey
I also received an incomplete application mail from OINP and ordered for a duplicate copy of ECA to be sent from WES. While I've received a sent mail from WES, haven't heard back from OINP on application complete nor there is any change from Submitted to Assessment. Have I missed something?

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hey
I also received an incomplete application mail from OINP and ordered for a duplicate copy of ECA to be sent from WES. While I've received a sent mail from WES, haven't heard back from OINP on application complete nor there is any change from Submitted to Assessment. Have I missed something?
When did you submit the application ? and your NOI date ?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hey
Yes, did you check the IMM number that you have submitted and the one that WES sent to the OINP? They seem to change them on the duplicates without letting you know. Unless you ask them over the phone.

john1995

Nov 1, 2019
They have changed processing time for human capital stream I guess:

Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker 60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities 60 – 90 days
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades 30 – 60 days
Masters Graduate 30 – 60 days
PhD Graduate 30 – 60 days
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: International Student 60 – 90 days
Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills 60 – 90 days
Entrepreneur Stream Depends on complexity of the application

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi friends,
Received nomination!! :)
NOI - 15th Aug
Submitted - 5th Sep
Assessment - 26th Sep
DIP - 31st Oct
Approved - 13th Dec
My NOC - 0114, CRS - 442
Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs and suggestions. All the best to everyone waiting in the queue.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hi friends,
Received nomination!! :)
NOI - 15th Aug
Submitted - 5th Sep
Assessment - 26th Sep
DIP - 31st Oct
Approved - 13th Dec
My NOC - 0114, CRS - 442
Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs and suggestions. All the best to everyone waiting in the queue.
Congratulations !
what happens when it is approved. I din't get any mail or such but my status is now showing approved. Points are not reflected in IRCC score either. Is there another stage for nomination after approval?

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Congratulations !
what happens when it is approved. I din't get any mail or such but my status is now showing approved. Points are not reflected in IRCC score either. Is there another stage for nomination after approval?
Hi, you must have received a message in your express entry account that you have been nominated for OINP and after accepting that nomination you get an additional 600 points added to your CRS score. At the same time your OINP application also gets approved in the OINP portal.

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, you must have received a message in your express entry account that you have been nominated for OINP and after accepting that nomination you get an additional 600 points added to your CRS score. At the same time your OINP application also gets approved in the OINP portal.
That's what I thought I would receive. But I haven't and I double checked my IRCC profile. Not sure what happened with my profile:(

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi all, where can I get the document checklist for applying PR after receiving ITA? I am able to find it, can someone please send. I need the list of documents to be submitted for PR application through OINP nomination.

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
Hi all, where can I get the document checklist for applying PR after receiving ITA? I am able to find it, can someone please send. I need the list of documents to be submitted for PR application through OINP nomination.
Its all same except pcc and medicald. If u have spouse, her papers for work exp and edu etc will also be needed. Details you can find on youtube by many vloggers.