+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Its in DIP....its mentally very stressful and agonising to wait these 90+ days.... Lasr i saw someone from sept 3 getting nomination. No updates from last 2-3 days on immitracker.
True. It is really tiring and agonizing. Do we need to call or email to OINP? And who updates the immi tracker?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Applied 13th Sep

Received email to authorize WES on 20th Nov

Received email for Assessment on 2nd Dec

Fingers crossed. I now have received my ECA for Masters too so the CRS points are now 476.
In IRCC i have chosen both BC & Ontario, does anyone has any idea how that works?
Now my application has moved to DIP on 9th Dec

Well that escalated quickly :D
Fingers crossed the next draw is day after tomorrow.

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Friends, I have a query. I got NOI from OINP when my Primary NOC in EE profile was 1111. Now, I want to change it to 0111. Can I do so without affecting my eligibility to receive nomination due to change in primary NOC? both, 1111 and 0111 were in the list of targeted occupations list on the date I received NOI. Please advise.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi Friends, I have a query. I got NOI from OINP when my Primary NOC in EE profile was 1111. Now, I want to change it to 0111. Can I do so without affecting my eligibility to receive nomination due to change in primary NOC? both, 1111 and 0111 were in the list of targeted occupations list on the date I received NOI. Please advise.
I don't think that's possible but still I'm not sure

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hello,

I got NOI on August 1st draw and submitted the application on Sep-10, 2019. But the application is still in submitted status. They asked me to share the WES copy of evaluation report on Oct-17 and that is done in the next day itself. I have sent out an email to them asking for update on Dec-5, and got the response that the average processing time is not exactly as mentioned in the website and they will contact if any additional details are required. Any idea why it is taking a long time and still it is in submitted status.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello,

I got NOI on August 1st draw and submitted the application on Sep-10, 2019. But the application is still in submitted status. They asked me to share the WES copy of evaluation report on Oct-17 and that is done in the next day itself. I have sent out an email to them asking for update on Dec-5, and got the response that the average processing time is not exactly as mentioned in the website and they will contact if any additional details are required. Any idea why it is taking a long time and still it is in submitted status.
Hello, did you change your WES report course-by-course over these years? Also double check the IMM number of the one you have provided with the one that WES has sent to them (for this it is better to call them). In my case this duplicate had a different number, so the OINP couldn't find it. After that I had to submit a new form to OINP asking them to change my details. Only then it moved to the assessment stage.

I dunno if it helps you...

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

how much time did they took to reply.

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, did you change your WES report course-by-course over these years? Also double check the IMM number of the one you have provided with the one that WES has sent to them (for this it is better to call them). In my case this duplicate had a different number, so the OINP couldn't find it. After that I had to submit a new form to OINP asking them to change my details. Only then it moved to the assessment stage.

I dunno if it helps you...
Is there any contact number that we can check with them directly.