+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello
Please need advise on this.. i Received an email
From ontario about additional documents request ‘bank statement ( documents that i gave to my consultant when he was preparing my application). Don’t know why they are requesting it does it mean the consultant didn’t upload them?
I receive that email 3 days ago ontario put me cc on it can i go ahead and respond to that email myself or i have to wait the consultant to do so.
Thank you in advance.
better talk to ur consultant and ask him to keep u on cc if he's goin to u load the bank statement get it done ASAP

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Got NOI from Ontario on the 24th Jan 2019. My EE entry profile is only eligible for FSWP, my NOC is 8252. Can't apply for skilled trade stream because I don't have Canadian experience, can't apply for HCP either because I don't have a bachelor or higher

Reactions: ibtee

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Got NOI from Ontario on the 24th Jan 2019. My EE entry profile is only eligible for FSWP, my NOC is 8252. Can't apply for skilled trade stream because I don't have Canadian experience, can't apply for HCP either because I don't have a bachelor or higher
You have a 3 years diploma ?
Is it mandatory that trades experience be in canada ?
Are you french speaker ?

Last edited:

Vikj

Jan 27, 2019
I am having 435 crs score having active file in Express entry since July 2018 remaining few point short of crs draw
What are the other option for our immigration with NOC 2173 and NOC 2174 of my wife as I being the prime applicant as she don't having the clb 9 score in ilets we both having btec degree with work experience 4 years in same category in big IT gaints

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
I am having 435 crs score having active file in Express entry since July 2018 remaining few point short of crs draw
What are the other option for our immigration with NOC 2173 and NOC 2174 of my wife as I being the prime applicant as she don't having the clb 9 score in ilets we both having btec degree with work experience 4 years in same category in big IT gaints
Is 435 your score with your spouse? I think would be higher if you go on your own and when you get PR in Canada, bring your spouse
Another way is pursuing a 1 year diploma or Master degree , good luck

Reactions: Vikj

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
You have a 3 years diploma ?
Is it mandatory that trades experience be in canada ?
Are you french speaker ?
Yeah I think it's mandatory to have at least one year Canadian experience to be eligible in their skilled trade stream and no I'm not a French speaker

Vikj

Jan 27, 2019
Is 435 your score with your spouse? I think would be higher if you go on your own and when you get PR in Canada, bring your spouse
Another way is pursuing a 1 year diploma or Master degree , good luck
No score remain same with or without spouse

Reactions: Eli31

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Maybe your postgraduate degree is equivalent to canadian bachelor, I think if they picked you is because you´ve got the required credentials, submit your documents and wait for nmination, good luck!!!!!!!!

yes I have a 2 years diploma, 3 years diploma and 1 year post graduate certificate apparently. That's according to WES

varga

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,

I have received a NOI from Ontario and I'm planning to apply for PNP.

Yesterday I noticed that I made a mistake in my Express Entry profile. The mistake is related to my Work History. I put a wrong month as the last month for a position within a company. So, my work history in EE profile is like this:

Position 1: May 2014 - Apr 2015
Position 2: Apr 2015 - July 2018

Both of those positions are within the same company and for the same NOC. As I was promoted on 1 April, the correct range for position 1 is May 2014 - March 2015. My employment is still continuous and is of the same length, this mistake does not affect my score.

What should I do about this? Is it okay to correct a mistake in the Express Entry profile after receiving NOI?

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Exactly so the confusion is over. However, it does raise a question. Why is Ontario inviting people with skilled NOC when those people have clearly mentioned in their profiles that they don't met at least one of the eligibility conditions like legal status in Canada, work experience in Canada etc. It's a waste of NOIs if most of the people invited (like me) can't even apply because we got invited under wrong stream.