Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes , we cant be sure because there is no information about crs range in official website. The number 439 was based on the posts in this forum only.
So waiting for a while will be good.
I have been for nearly 3 years for this. I am losing my patience

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I can understand let's not lose hope. Where there is a will, there is a way.
How? There's no chance for express entry draw. Oinp already issued 1500 for HCP. How can they issue again for hcp at my current score

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Its freaking strange i am in the pool since last september with CRS score 431. I haven't heard anything yet all my hopes are in HCP before my work permit expire. I have been working as a software engineer(2174) in canada since last 1.5 year.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi
Hi all - i too got the OINP NOI. I have started to fill the application under HCP. I see the guide available here is from 2016 but the application has changed a lot since then. Can someone provide the latest guide ? Also i had questions on some of the points in the application :

1. Do we need the ECA (WES in my case ) to send copies of the degree equivalency to Ontario ?
2. Letter of intent - I see we need to show ties to Ontario in one section and later attach a letter (though optional) at the end. I have some idea of the letter but how to fill the intent section where we need to show the ties ? Bullet points talking of social and professional connections or any other format ?
3. Proof of funds (POF) -
a. I am the primary applicant and can my spouse who is a dependent on the application also show proof of funds to meet the minimum requirement of funds ?
b. Does the spouse need to give an undertaking that they grant me access to use the funds for settlement in Ontario ?
c. Can stock investment be shown as one of the proofs ?
d. I have my funds in 2 different currencies (neither is CAD). Multiple sources in different currencies would be easily acceptable ?
e. Are there any hard copies (of my documents and the application) to be mailed anywhere ? I did not see this but still asking as i read in some
old threads.

Thanks in advance.
there is a discussion about OINP 2019 - maybe you should join there.

solidmonki

Sep 30, 2018
Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
So i am filling my application, and it is asking for my ties to Ontario.

Thing is i have no ties to Ontario, maybe an old friend who lives near Toronto. I do plan to stay in Ontario (coz why not)

Not really sure what to write.

Can my application be refused if i simply send a flowery letter praising the province and how i love it? Cant think of anything concrete.

Regards

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi seniors,
Can I also ask about “other activities” part:

1. I did have some time as breaks from work - and I flew a lot ...so I need to find all of my travels and list there during this period?

Or

Can I just put my activities as “ umployment” during a certain period ?

2. And do I need to list all travels when I have my residences in certain country ...? ( like business travels or personal travels ?)

- should I just say
From DD/mm/yyyy to DD/mm/yyyy work in a country and don’t need to list all travels during this working period ?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Its freaking strange i am in the pool since last september with CRS score 431. I haven't heard anything yet all my hopes are in HCP before my work permit expire. I have been working as a software engineer(2174) in canada since last 1.5 year.
I have been waiting since May 2018. Before that when I had only 378 score, I had been told that with 400+ I have a shot to get invite. Now it's 440+

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have been waiting since May 2018. Before that when I had only 378 score, I had been told that with 400+ I have a shot to get invite. Now it's 440+
its really getting crazy every year. where you standing at ? are you currently working in canada if so whats your NOC ? I am waiting for targeted job offer draw. Hope will be picked up in coming draws if not i have to wait till september to fill 2 years work experience bracket so that i can claim 15 more points so i will be standing at 445 !! Hope for the best !!

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
its really getting crazy every year. where you standing at ? are you currently working in canada if so whats your NOC ? I am waiting for targeted job offer draw. Hope will be picked up in coming draws if not i have to wait till september to fill 2 years work experience bracket so that i can claim 15 more points so i will be standing at 445 !! Hope for the best !!
You have more chance than me. I don't have any job offer. They will surely send invites for people with job offer. I just hope they'll send invites to general HCP draw under 439.

Last edited: