+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received NOI on Tuesday. I am trying to register with ONe key website and it is asking me for enrolment number and pin. I haven’t received any emails regarding those ! What should I do now ? Pls help

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
Hello
Please need advise on this.. i Received an email
From ontario about additional documents request ‘bank statement ( documents that i gave to my consultant when he was preparing my application). Don’t know why they are requesting it does it mean the consultant didn’t upload them?
I receive that email 3 days ago ontario put me cc on it can i go ahead and respond to that email myself or i have to wait the consultant to do so.
Thank you in advance.

Acff

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received NOI on Tuesday. I am trying to register with ONe key website and it is asking me for enrolment number and pin. I haven’t received any emails regarding those ! What should I do now ? Pls help
What is your CRS points and NOC?

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hi guys,

I have some questions regarding OINP (FSSW)

1. I finally got CLB 9 in IELTS and now thinking of learning French. I want to ask that is CLB 7 (in French) mandatory for getting selected in FSSW stream or they send NOI to lower CLBs also. (If I get CLB 7 in French then my CRS score will be 448 and I will probably receive ITA directly)

2. I will be selecting English as my first language and French as second so will it be any problem for FSSW.

3. I have around 10000 CAD in my bank account. Rest I will get after selling my car and as a gift from my Father and Father-in-law. Is it possible that I get that gift after receiving NOI or should I keep that amount in bank right now. (We are a family of 4)

4. I created my EE profile in September 2018. Is it a good idea to delete that and create new profile in 2019 or should I keep that.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Anyone got NOI from OINP yesterday (24 JAN 2019) ? My friend and I got it and we both have 8232 NOC. I'm wondering if the NOIs we received are for substream skilled trade; If that's the case OINP website mentions that we need to have work experience in Ontario and legal status there to be eligible. Does that mean my choice of NOC is wrong because it's only for people with license of working in Canada? Any insight is welcome

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
I received NOI yesterday at midnight. I am gathering all documents to upload. My birth certificate does not have my name in it. Will it work or do I have to make a new birth certificate?

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
CRS - 406, NOC - 7231, Profile created 17 Sep. 2018 (Updated with latest IELTS score on 22 Jan 2019)
Have you checked out this link? https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-skilled-trades-stream Even I got NOI with 8232 NOC. I think it's a skilled trade NOI for which the eligibility criteria includes one year Ontario experience, Canada legal status and license to practice in that NOC. I wonder if we were never suppose to pick these NOCs starting with 72,73,82 if they have such criteria but no other NOC satisfied my job duties so I had to pick it.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Are people with 400+ scores automatically included in OINP selections? Do i have to fill out any forms like expression of interest or is that not required for OINP?
My CRS score : 436
NOC : 0621

Reactions: Following dreams