+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Amirxon

Aug 24, 2018
Uzbekistan
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario 26 of July in French speaking stream, Now I fill out my profile in the e-portal of OINP. In section Education history I am asked to list all post-secondary education. I made evaluation WES just for my highest degree only - Masters, and I received WES report for this diploma.
But I did not make evaluation for Bachelor’s degree. I would like know if I need just mention with brief information about this diploma (Name of University, Field of study, period of education) or I must attach all necessary documents (degree certificate and academic transcripts) for this diploma which is not evaluated in Canada?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario 26 of July in French speaking stream, Now I fill out my profile in the e-portal of OINP. In section Education history I am asked to list all post-secondary education. I made evaluation WES just for my highest degree only - Masters, and I received WES report for this diploma.
But I did not make evaluation for Bachelor’s degree. I would like know if I need just mention with brief information about this diploma (Name of University, Field of study, period of education) or I must attach all necessary documents (degree certificate and academic transcripts) for this diploma which is not evaluated in Canada?
I have WES report and transcripts for both degrees so my following opinion is based on what I have read in these forums from what others have do:

You have to match it with what you are including in your EE. You are gaining points only with your Master so including or not your Bachelor depends more in what you have reported in your EE profile.

When you mention your Master’s degree, you will be responding that you have a WES report and you will be including your WES reference number. In other hand, if you include the information for your Bachelor’s degree, you will have to respond that you don’t have a WES report (there is a field where you respond having or not WES).

Let’s hear what others say about this.

An important thing to consider is that in your Master’s WES report you should add OINP for duplicate report.

EDITED:
@Amirxon I was reading again the guide and I went to my OINP application. I suggest you to include all post-secondary education. In the section they mention "all" and they don´t use words that give you the impression that it may be an alternative. Reading the section in the application, it seems to me that it is a "must". They have included the question "Do you have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?", so that way you may clarified that you don´t have it for your Bachelor.

Last edited:

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
You have to match it with what you have included in your EE.

When you mention your Master’s degree, you will be responding that you have a WES report and you will be including your WES reference number. In other hand, if you included the information for your Bachelor’s degree, you will have to respond that you don’t have a WES report (there is a field where you respond having or not WES). But let’s hear what others say about this. In my case, I have WES report for both degrees. My opinion is based on what I have read in this forums from what others have do.

An important thing to consider is that in your Master’s WES report you should add OINP for duplicate report.
...and I assume this should be done at WES, right? I remember seeing this before. It should cost something like 30 CAD more.
In my case, I have already received the report from WES a year ago, so I should log back in and apply for a new report delivery if I am not wrong.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
...and I assume this should be done at WES, right? I remember seeing this before. It should cost something like 30 CAD more.
In my case, I have already received the report from WES a year ago, so I should log back in and apply for a new report delivery if I am not wrong.
Yes. You have to sign in your WES account at their webpage and order a duplicate copy, choosing as recipient: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Toronto, ON

Amirxon

Aug 24, 2018
Uzbekistan
Category........
PNP
Thank you SumH12 for reply. I did how you wrote me, I just mentioned name of University, Field of study, period of education without atach any documents). I atached all docements (Diplooma, transcript and WES report). Yesterday I submited my application and paid fee. Now I will pay and ask WES to send a duplicate copy to OINP at their webpage.

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Now I will pay and ask WES to send a duplicate copy to OINP at their webpage.
That´s really important because if we don´t order the duplicate copy, the application is returned.

Good luck with your process!;)
Rgds.,

GP_Canadian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/nov/2014
Nomination.....
5/feb/2015
AOR Received.
16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
Hi Guys,

I need some help here for my friend. It's been a while that I went through this process and thus lots of things have changed.

Below is the profile-
Education- Masters
CRS-417
NOC- 2173
Experience- 3+
Ielts (L-8.5, W-6.5 S-7 R-9)
Profile submitted on- 2018/August/26.

I need to know any chances to get PNP from any of the Canadian provinces , though we are filing up Re-Eval and also re-attempt in September and hopeful to get score improved .
Any help or guidance is Appreciated.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

I need some help here for my friend. It's been a while that I went through this process and thus lots of things have changed.

Below is the profile-
Education- Masters
CRS-417
NOC- 2173
Experience- 3+
Ielts (L-8.5, W-6.5 S-7 R-9)
Profile submitted on- 2018/August/26.

I need to know any chances to get PNP from any of the Canadian provinces , though we are filing up Re-Eval and also re-attempt in September and hopeful to get score improved .
Any help or guidance is Appreciated.
IELTS is best for you, quick and cheap too... So focus on direct ITA instead of PNP.

Reactions: GP_Canadian

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Most of the people getting direct ITA are settling down in Ontario / Toronto so probably they need only FSSW and ST rest with Job Offers now o_O
So basically its impossible for people like us to get NOI from Ontario :( This sucks :( I think I will have to just call an end to my Canadian dream