+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

r3vil0

Mar 16, 2018
hi I have applied for the French Speaking an I am having an issue with settlement funds. I only have a joint account with my mother and I meet the minimum settlement funds but I got a mail saying that " It is unclear whether you have additional funds, or a valid job offer in Ontario that demonstrates that you possessed the required settlement funds at the time of application submission." I do not have a any offer in Ontario. How should I proceed? thanks

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
So basically its impossible for people like us to get NOI from Ontario :( This sucks :( I think I will have to just call an end to my Canadian dream
CRS - 435 | IELTS - L8 R9 W7 S7.5 | ECA - Bachelor's

I think CLB10 will give you 3 more points, we never know score might come to 438...... Also enroll for 1 year PGDM from Annamalai or Ignou which will take your CRS more than you need..... You have options...:)

Reactions: SithLord

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......

I think CLB10 will give you 3 more points, we never know score might come to 438...... Also enroll for 1 year PGDM from Annamalai or Ignou which will take your CRS more than you need..... You have options...:)

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......

Hi,

With PGDM from IGNOU, can we receive a master's degree as ECA ?
I am sitting at 413 with 5 points reduction in coming Feb and current ECA as bachelor's. Suggestion would be appreciated

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, my CRS score is 438. Is there any changes that cut off will be reduced to my score? I don't think OINP wants people without job offer or French.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

With PGDM from IGNOU, can we receive a master's degree as ECA ?
I am sitting at 413 with 5 points reduction in coming Feb and current ECA as bachelor's. Suggestion would be appreciated
Not sure about Masters but I saw lot of people enrolled for PDDIBO {hope correct name} which got evaluated by WES as 2 degree .... You get 7 points less as compared to Masters but it's good a quicker than Masters unless you need those 7 points also to reach 440+.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, my CRS score is 438. Is there any changes that cut off will be reduced to my score? I don't think OINP wants people without job offer or French.
You are sitting on the Fence buddy, you may or may not get but there is small hope @ 438......if you have any option to increase 3 points then give your best shot to take it above 440 before you loose birthday Points..... :rolleyes::oops:o_O

Reactions: juleswantpr

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How do you apply for a job in Canada
from India? I have tried applying for jobs using LinkedIn and indeed. Will that work?

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Not sure about Masters but I saw lot of people enrolled for PDDIBO {hope correct name} which got evaluated by WES as 2 degree .... You get 7 points less as compared to Masters but it's good a quicker than Masters unless you need those 7 points also to reach 440+.
I believe WES awards the degrees as 2nd degree for all distance learning post graduate diploma courses. Please correct me if I am wrong. Moreover doing a PGDBM/PGDBIO will also cost 12 more months and we don't know what would the cut offs be like around that period of time :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Most of the people getting direct ITA are settling down in Ontario / Toronto so probably they need only FSSW and ST rest with Job Offers now o_O
Oh man sucks :( I for one planned to settle in Vancouver after receiving my PR but I guess getting a direct ITA or OINP just seems impossible now. I am going to wait till October and once I drop points for my birthday I will just end my Canadian dreams.

I knew I would regret for not starting my process last year :(

Reactions: mark12345680

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh man sucks :( I for one planned to settle in Vancouver after receiving my PR but I guess getting a direct ITA or OINP just seems impossible now. I am going to wait till October and once I drop points for my birthday I will just end my Canadian dreams.

Does this mean CRS won't drop below 440?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018

As I said before try CLB10 get those 3 points it might help if score comes down to 438 if not then at least you can recover 3 points out of 5 which we loose cause of Birthday ..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
As I said before try CLB10 get those 3 points it might help if score comes down to 438 if not then at least you can recover 3 points out of 5 which we loose cause of Birthday ..
Yes thank you :) I am not sure if I want to go for IELTS again since it took me 3 attempts to get this score. I thought I was finally done with IELTS but guess need to go for it again :(