Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello folks,

After accepting OPNP nomination over the weekend I got the ITA on monday. Feeling quite relieved and grateful :) Thank you for all contributors for their guidance and motivation. Would continue to add my two bits for fellow thread members.

P.S: I would really appreciate if any of you can guide me to some good post ITA threads.

Regards

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello folks,

After accepting OPNP nomination over the weekend I got the ITA on monday. Feeling quite relieved and grateful :) Thank you for all contributors for their guidance and motivation. Would continue to add my two bits for fellow thread members.

P.S: I would really appreciate if any of you can guide me to some good post ITA threads.

Regards
What's your crs score?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello folks,

Regards
Really happy for u ! Mate

We r in the que :)

Panky4687

Jun 27, 2018
Hi All,

My CRS score is 351 and NOC code is 2282. Do you think I stand a chance for OINP?

One of my friend had the CRS score of 320 and she got the ITA for OINP with same NOC.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
How many days is yours after submission bro? Mine is 85days today. Really expectant.
Mate ! Mine 86 days

Though they requested ADR on June 6th sent same day . I have received mail " receipt of complete application " but " Status " is still submitted.

Ain't know what is going on :(

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, can anyone tell me if onip stopped issuing invitation? I am waiting for a month with a crs score of 438 NOC 2173

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,

My application has crossed 90 days but still in DIP. Haven't received any mail of nomination or rejection. Shall I call the Ontario PNP people???

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello All,

My application has crossed 90 days but still in DIP. Haven't received any mail of nomination or rejection. Shall I call the Ontario PNP people???
Mate ! There r ample # of ppl who hv crossed 90 days ( DIP )

Though u can mail them but I afraid u'll receivin automated reply .

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
What are chances for someone who is an accountant Or Finance Manager? I have experience of 6 years in Finance change management/project management as well. which NOC is fit for me?

I have score of 429 alone and 409 with spouse? Shall I apply alone and call wife later on tourist visa?408 too low for OINP??? PLEASE HELP!!

Last edited:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
What are chances for someone who is an accountant Or Finance Manager? I have experience of 6 years in Finance change management/project management as well. which NOC is fit for me?

I have score of 429 alone and 409 with spouse? Shall I apply alone and call wife later on tourist visa?408 too low for OINP??? PLEASE HELP!!
Mate ! I don't want to disappoint u but acc to current scenario its looks tough .

Though no one can predict ONIP . Why don't u try increasin ur points ??

Reactions: piaiift