+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I am thinking of taking a post graduate course in Canada to improve my CRS. It will take 8 months to finish and then I will have a CRS of 453 (points lost due to age will be offset by points given for Canadian education). If I follow this option, is there any possibility for being declined study permit because I am in EE pool? I guess I have to revoke my GC key before applying for student visa. Thoughts?
Thanks
You can also explore doing a similar couse in your home country.

canada_5212

Jun 20, 2018
Hello all,

with a score of 354 and 10 years experience in NOC 2171 (i.e. IT), which are my chances to get EoI from ON?
Are they even sending now?

Thank you so much <3

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Has the 90 Day timeline become inevident for HCP stream now? Because people used to get it earlier as well.
Have you received eAOR by now?
Yes.i have eor. Mostly 90 days. Some getting early but not a huge difference.

Last hcp noi was given in dev. looks like they working on other targeted candidates

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
question; my NOC when I created profile in CIC was wrong and I did change it currently but almost similar. does it effect on my case when I get ITA?
I applied for PNP with current NOC

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
question; my NOC when I created profile in CIC was wrong and I did change it currently but almost similar. does it effect on my case when I get ITA?
I applied for PNP with correct NOC

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Could you let me know how your increased your crs from 378 to 438 (50 points increase)? I was actually hoping NOI to get issued for HCP category atleast this month, it is almost done. Not sure it will be considered in Jul-2018.
I reattended IELTS again (8866 to 9977.5). My work experience became 3 years. So that explains the increase. I wish they could start issuing noi.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks Raj for excellent.
For reference letter,
Do we need from all employer or only current?
In case if company ?
has closed or supervisor has leave company
? or company can mot provide on their letter head?
So what is alternative
Can we use contract document?

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Possibly a lame question. I was watching a youtube video and noticed, 1500$ fee is only to be paid after NOI from Ontorio. I.e. I can create EE profile and wait for NOI. Now my question is why people say that 1500$ is at stake? If I get an NOI, I would assume that I will letter LOI for sure?

Am I missing something? I am confused at the moments.
Hi, You have a message in your inbox. Take a look, let know your response.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks Raj for excellent.
For reference letter,
Do we need from all employer or only current?
In case if company ?
has closed or supervisor has leave company
? or company can mot provide on their letter head?
So what is alternative
Can we use contract document?
Please see checklist in Appendix 5: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
My consultant told me Reference letters are required for the last 5 years for OINP...
If your company has closed/ceased operations wil you be able to provide any proof of that ?
If your company is existing but does not want to provide LoR, it will have issues with OINP, will you be able to provide evidence that you asked for but they declined....
With all this being said, incase you have to self declare (on a piece of paper and signoff you should provide the above reasons and proof why you cannot provide this LoR...

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
My profile is overall 12 years experience working with offshoring offices into Finance & Acconting. Nearly 10 years with Banks's off-shored offices. I have experience in both Finance Operation and Change Management, Project Management. Split between Project/Change Management and Finance Reporting is 50:50. What is appropriate NOC? Which one has higher chances?

Reactions: juleswantpr