+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Mate ! I don't want to disappoint u but acc to current scenario its looks tough .

Though no one can predict ONIP . Why don't u try increasin ur points ??
Thanks. My Job profile also fits in Management Consultant categorya s well. Not sure if Canada PR has got it.

I cannot increase points any further as IELTS is L-8,R-8,S-9,W 7.5.

Accountants are not on list of occupation HSW by OINP and hence was doubtful.

So is Australia my best best now? I have 70 Points for Australia PR.

I am tad late I guess i.e. applying at 37.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks. My Job profile also fits in Management Consultant categorya s well. Not sure if Canada PR has got it.

I cannot increase points any further as IELTS is L-8,R-8,S-9,W 7.5.

Accountants are not on list of occupation HSW by OINP and hence was doubtful.

So is Australia my best best now? I have 70 Points for Australia PR.

I am tad late I guess i.e. applying at 37.
Mate ! u never know .. u can get NOI in july though its advisable create a profile alone no harm in that

Good luck !

Reactions: piaiift

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Mate ! u never know .. u can get NOI in july though its advisable create a profile alone no harm in that

Good luck !
WES is still pending and hence no profile is created.

I am struggling between Australia and Canada. Given limited funds, first trying to assess which is best bet.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
WES is still pending and hence no profile is created.

I am struggling between Australia and Canada. Given limited funds, first trying to assess which is best bet.
Once u get ur WES credentials create a profile . U only hv to pay for ONIP once u get nominated :)

Ain't got idea abt Australia

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Once u get ur WES credentials create a profile . U only hv to pay for ONIP once u get nominated :)

Ain't got idea abt Australia
Thanks mate. WHAT A BIG NEWS. I thought, I have to pay 1500$ once I create PNP profile.

If it is after receipt of invitation, I guess I shall initiate WES ASAP. Thanks a ton.

If you from India, can I speak to you for few doubts, basis your availability.

Last edited:

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
This actually applies to only those people who are very near to the current cut-off scores(+/- CRS 2). They have not yet got the ITA but have got the NOI from Ontario. Now, if they chose to apply to Ontario and while Ontario is processing the application, they get the direct ITA, then the $1500 spent for OINP application seems wasted.

People with scores far from current ITA cut-offs would not feel so because CIC is getting very unpredictable and competition is increasing fast. So, everyone tries to grab the first opportunity as quickly as one can. $1500 in such cases is the added cost to fulfil their dream and not the monetary value at stake.

Once you receive NOI, chances are slim that you would get refusal. It only happens in cases where your data submitted does not match the details mentioned on your CIC profile or few other factors.
So steps are :

1. Apply for PNP online NO FEE Payment required
2. NOI received from Ontario. Pay $1500. NOI would imply additional 600 Points and hence ITA is guaranteed.

Hope my understanding is correct.

Also, at this stage I would not include spouse as points are 408 with spouse and 429 without her.

OnceI get NOI, will will be at 600+429. Can I include spouse after NOI receipt?

Thanks in anticipation.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks mate. WHAT A BIG NEWS. I thought, I have to pay 1500$ once I create PNP profile.

If it is after receipt of invitation, I guess I shall initiate WES ASAP. Thanks a ton.

If you from India, can I speak to you for few doubts, basis your availability.

Mate ! I'm located in London . U r right u pay once u get nominated not before that ..

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
So steps are :

2. NOI received from Ontario. Pay $1500. NOI would imply additional 600 Points and hence ITA is guaranteed.

Also, at this stage I would not include spouse as points are 408 with spouse and 429 without her.

Thanks in anticipation.
Yes ! Correct

Reactions: ABhola and piaiift

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So steps are :

Thanks in anticipation.
As far as I understand, following are the steps:
1. You submit your EE profile.
2. In the list of Provinces, check Ontario or All of the above.
3. The province (ontario in this case), runs their filters and then shortlists profile. Those profile get an NOI, which needs to be accepted along with a fee of $1500. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points get added to your CRS score (so if you were at 410, you jump 1010).
4. Whenever the next draw happens, you automatically get an ITA.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
As far as I understand, following are the steps:
1. You submit your EE profile.
2. In the list of Provinces, check Ontario or All of the above.
3. The province (ontario in this case), runs their filters and then shortlists profile. Those profile get an NOI, which needs to be accepted along with a fee of $1500. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points get added to your CRS score (so if you were at 410, you jump 1010).
4. Whenever the next draw happens, you automatically get an ITA.
Yup !

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I guess not. If I understand correctly, you have more points without spouse. If spouse added, your CRS is lower.
When you add your spouse after accepting nomination, it means you withdraw your application and re-submit.
Sounds fishy (to be frank, atlest the scenario you want), speak to some consultant about it.