Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Not true. They take 2 to 6 weeks. I was lucky and got my official results after 2 weeks.

I prepared for a few months but got French in high school before.
Hey that's completely a new information for me. Have you given TEF canada? From which country?

Lastly can you advise me how to prepare for the tef exam ? I am at a beginner level right now. Your advise ll be appreciable , thanks

josematt18

Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
04-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2019
LANDED..........
25-07-2019
In all the companies I worked for my salary was way below the taxable amount and hence I don't have anything related to income tax or form 16 or any of those government documents to validate my claim of salary. I received cash in hand, hence I don't have bank statements showing salary credit as well.

My reference letter A, B and C respectively have mentioned last drawn salary. monthly stipend I am entitled to, and salary for the FY 2017-18 (april 2017 to last working day) respectively. In application guide and the beginning of the post, it was mentioned that I need to specify "annual salary plus benefits in my RL". Hence my concern is whether ONIP will reject my application as only monthly salary was mentioned in RL

Secondly, I only have salary slip to validate my salary claim? will that be sufficient or will they as the ITR or form 16 as additional documents? Would it lead to rejection, if i cannot provide those (ITR and Form 16)

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
P
In all the companies I worked for my salary was way below the taxable amount and hence I don't have anything related to income tax or form 16 or any of those government documents to validate my claim of salary. I received cash in hand, hence I don't have bank statements showing salary credit as well.

My reference letter A, B and C respectively have mentioned last drawn salary. monthly stipend I am entitled to, and salary for the FY 2017-18 (april 2017 to last working day) respectively. In application guide and the beginning of the post, it was mentioned that I need to specify "annual salary plus benefits in my RL". Hence my concern is whether ONIP will reject my application as only monthly salary was mentioned in RL

Secondly, I only have salary slip to validate my salary claim? will that be sufficient or will they as the ITR or form 16 as additional documents? Would it lead to rejection, if i cannot provide those (ITR and Form 16)
Provide bank statement of salary account and LOE to explain your scenario for ITR

josematt18

Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
04-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2019
LANDED..........
25-07-2019
P

Provide bank statement of salary account and LOE to explain your scenario for ITR
I would like to draw your attention to the ending sentence of my first paragraph, which clearly shows that I don't have bank statement to show salary credit. Most of them were cash in hand.

As per Income tax rules, one has to file returns regardless of the salary (if below or above the base slab); this is what I've heard from a CA friend of mine. So how can I explain my negligence of the law in LOE?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

My job back in 2004 paid me in cash. So I have no proof to show salary slips etc. Can a letter from employer stating that the salary was paid in cash work for Ontario?

Regards

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

Salary slip is sufficient, you dont need form 16 if you can show salary slip, ideally it should be first and last salary slip for each Job.
Regarding your query of RL you mentioned that it has salary for FY17-18, is it different from annual salary?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, is there any hope for people under 390 score ? Could I be nominated from a province ? Must I apply through the province directly or can they pick me up from the EE pool? My current EE score is 387 so it seems difficult to get an ITA with such score. Thank you for the information you can provide me and Good luck to all

kaycee_kels

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, I want to order a duplicate copy of my ECA to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT.
Please does anyone know how I can order a Hard copy to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT?
The only option i am seeing is electronic copy. Please assist.

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Hey that's completely a new information for me. Have you given TEF canada? From which country?

Lastly can you advise me how to prepare for the tef exam ? I am at a beginner level right now. Your advise ll be appreciable , thanks
Of course TEF Canada yes. I took the test in Vancouver.
Join the FB group "comment se préparer au tef canada"

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

josematt18

Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
04-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2019
LANDED..........
25-07-2019
Salary slip is sufficient, you dont need form 16 if you can show salary slip, ideally it should be first and last salary slip for each Job.
Regarding your query of RL you mentioned that it has salary for FY17-18, is it different from annual salary?
I have only worked from april to october in FY 17-18, so my accounts guy said its better to mention that, because generally gross earnings are mentioned with respect to financial year.

kk1010

Apr 3, 2018
Hello All

I have a CRS score of 414 points. Is there any chance to get NOI from ONIP for NOC 2241 ?
I recreated my profile on April 03 2018.

Thanks

kk1010

Apr 3, 2018
Hello

Can anyone let me know how the work experience is counted?

I started working from 25th May 2015 . So would it be counted a three years at May 2018 ? or at 25th May 2018? in Express entry point calculation. Because there is no specific date to mention in profile.

Thank you