+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

jaideep07

Mar 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks guys for helping in the funds issue.
1. I want to know, is there any specific requirement for writing LOE ?
2. I started my career from a startup, which closed its operation, in the late 2016. Though I have experience letter, offer letter, appointment letter and bank statements to prove salary credit but EXPERIENCE LETTER is NOT IN THE FORMAT ASKED for (including salary, roles responsibilities and work hours). What should I do for that ?
3. Does anybody has year gap problem? What to do for that?
4. Do anybody have Gift Deed format?

Last date to apply is 11 April.

Prashanth P

Apr 6, 2018
Hi All -
I recently took my Ielts and the scores are below,
Listening - 7.0
Reading - 8.5
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 7.5

My CRS with wife not accompanying is 411. Am I eligible for EE or PNP? Please advice.

I am awaiting me and my wife's WES ECA which I will be receiving in a week or so.

Thanks,
Prashanth P

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
B
Hi All -
I recently took my Ielts and the scores are below,
Listening - 7.0
Reading - 8.5
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 7.5

My CRS with wife not accompanying is 411. Am I eligible for EE or PNP? Please advice.

I am awaiting me and my wife's WES ECA which I will be receiving in a week or so.

Thanks,
Prashanth P
Both, if you score 8 in listening and 7 in other modules, your score will jump significantly (CLB9)

Prashanth P

Apr 6, 2018
B

Both, if you score 8 in listening and 7 in other modules, your score will jump significantly (CLB9)
Thank you Gurwinder. Can I create EE profile once I receive my ECA report and wait for PNP as well with the current score? And in parallel I can try taking ielts again and update my EE Profile. Is this the best way to do?

Adding to it, Its highly impossible to get experience letter from my current organization. Can I get that from colleague and notarize with supporting documents like Offer letter, pay slips and appraisal letters?

Last edited:

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Thank you Gurwinder. Can I create EE profile once I receive my ECA report and wait for PNP as well with the current score? And in parallel I can try taking ielts again and update my EE Profile. Is this the best way to do?

Adding to it, Its highly impossible to get experience letter from my current organization. Can I get that from colleague and notarize with supporting documents like Offer letter, pay slips and appraisal letters?
Get into EE pool as soon as you get ECA, and look for relevant threads in this forum for how to arrange various documents in case standard docs not possible. You need to do research on this forum which has answer for almost everything

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Hello Everyone,

How does the AOR for OINP look like? I've received an email upon online submission with subject as "OINP - Application Received / POCI - Demande a reçu"... is this AOR or there would be some other email for that?

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hello Everyone,

How does the AOR for OINP look like? I've received an email upon online submission with subject as "OINP - Application Received / POCI - Demande a reçu"... is this AOR or there would be some other email for that?
Thats it.

All, Im still waiting for my file to move to Assessment stage. I submitted on 7th March. is it normal ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thats it.

All, Im still waiting for my file to move to Assessment stage. I submitted on 7th March. is it normal ?
i2018 cases are moving very slow, so far seen only 2 cases move from 2018 to assesment, one is from immitracker but he is french stream and another is non french stream and submission was on 24th Feb. Looks like they have are short of manpower to process applications fast, they seem to be slipping from the usual 60-90 days timeline, but I have heard/seen cases where once it moves to assessment, a decision is normally taken in 1 to 1.5 months.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
i2018 cases are moving very slow, so far seen only 2 cases move from 2018 to assesment, one is from immitracker but he is french stream and another is non french stream and submission was on 24th Feb. Looks like they have are short of manpower to process applications fast, they seem to be slipping from the usual 60-90 days timeline, but I have heard/seen cases where once it moves to assessment, a decision is normally taken in 1 to 1.5 months.
Thank you. is it safe to assume that my application is complete and preliminary check is done.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
No
Thank you. is it safe to assume that my application is complete and preliminary check is done.
Nope, preliminary check I suppose is part of assessment now, So the guy I was talking about got his file moved from submitted to assessment without any completeness check as a status in between. So its safe to say when they pick a file to move to assessment, it is then they do completeness check. Till the time it is in submitted state, it is not even picked up by anyone.

Sahil0887

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,
My 14 calender days period for oinp is expiring on 8th april 2018.my all documents are ready except my birth certificate which i have applied for but not received yet.what should i do? pls suggest.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,
My 14 calender days period for oinp is expiring on 8th april 2018.my all documents are ready except my birth certificate which i have applied for but not received yet.what should i do? pls suggest.
It's 45 days and not 14 days for HCP stream.

Sahil0887

Apr 6, 2018
It's 45 days and not 14 days for HCP stream.
Hcp expires after 45 days but one-key login expires after 14 days i.e on 8th april.My one-key login is expiring on 8th april 2018.my all documents are ready except my birth certificate which i have applied for but not received yet.what should i do if i dont receive my birth certificate on time.?pls suggest.:)

Last edited:

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
No

Nope, preliminary check I suppose is part of assessment now, So the guy I was talking about got his file moved from submitted to assessment without any completeness check as a status in between. So its safe to say when they pick a file to move to assessment, it is then they do completeness check. Till the time it is in submitted state, it is not even picked up by anyone.
Thanks. will we get E-mail when it goes to "assessment" stage or need to monitor manually ?