+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi!

Do I need to provide proof of employment for my previous job? I will not be claiming points for it because it was less than a year work experience. Thanks!

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, i submitted my application on january 22nd 2018 and the status is still "Submitted". Please, anybody else on the same boat? it has been already 2 weeks and no change of status. Please, anybody else on the same boat? why is it taking long?

Baltej SIngh

Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, i submitted my application on january 22nd 2018 and the status is still "Submitted". Please, anybody else on the same boat? it has been already 2 weeks and no change of status. Please, anybody else on the same boat? why is it taking long?
Boss, there are people who have submitted their profiles in Nov 2017 whose file status are still in (Submitted,Assessment). Processing for OINP takes more time than it is conveyed by consultants.

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Folks !
Hope you are all doing fine.
I have some query regarding sending documents to WES for ECA.
I have received sealed envelopes from my university and state technical board.
1. Can i put them together in one envelope that i will courier to WES.
2. Do i have to attach photocopies of degree and diploma along with the transcripts from Uni. and board.
3. Do i have to write WES reference number on each of the envelope ? or i have to write one on the outer envelope above address of WES (in which i'll enclose all my documents)
Thanks & Regards,
Sukhjeet

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi
Urgent help needed

I got my ECA today and trying to fill in the EE.

My NOC is 2173.
I saw that 2173 is regulated in ontario.
check on
https://www.cicic.ca/934/Search-the-Directory-of-Occupational-Profiles/index.canada

and the OINP check list on the guide line says (see 7.6)

"If you worked in a regulated occupation, include a copy of your licence or authorisation."

Do we need to provide any license when applying to OINP after getting the NOI

Please advice

Thanks

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello,
I am in a tricky situation right now, my husband has a profile in express entry that we filed with the help of a immigration consultant, its been active since August 2017. Now when we are asking him to withdraw and recreate the profile for OINP, he is refusing and saying that it OINP doesn't works this way. It is way too apparent that OINP is selecting profiles made after 1st January, so we asked him to re create but he refused. Now can we create a new profile using our personal email id and later ask him to withdraw the profile? We do not have any access to our current profile.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
D

Dear You have to Wait for NOI from Ontario.
You can receive the NOI shortly if you submit your profile after December 2k17
Thanks for your valuable information. I have created my profile in the month of October and updated with latest language marks recently. I am just hoping to get an invitation.

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,
I am in a tricky situation right now, my husband has a profile in express entry that we filed with the help of a immigration consultant, its been active since August 2017. Now when we are asking him to withdraw and recreate the profile for OINP, he is refusing and saying that it OINP doesn't works this way. It is way too apparent that OINP is selecting profiles made after 1st January, so we asked him to re create but he refused. Now can we create a new profile using our personal email id and later ask him to withdraw the profile? We do not have any access to our current profile.
Which immigration consultant is this? It's clearly stated in Ontario updates that they are issuing NOIs for candidates who've created profile after 1st Jan' 2018 onwards. The consultancy has no updates or is very lazy. Most of them just want to delay the process so they can charge more every year. One of such consultancy is WWICS. I suggest to you create a new one and revoke the application from them.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi,
I have a doubt.

In the OINP guide line, the document check list says that we should submit a license or approval for regulated occupation,

I learned from a friend on the forum, that NOC 2173 (Software Engineer ) is not a regulated profession.
But the following site says it's regulated
https://www.cicic.ca/934/Search-the-Directory-of-Occupational-Profiles/index.canada

Those who applied for OINP under NOC 2173, did you guys have to get and submit any license for getting the final OINP approval?

Please advice

Thanks

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all
All most all PNPs are based on job offer/employer support.
In which province employers have least formalities to follow for supporting PNP application of an international graduate?
Which province can be ranked first on the basis of easy employer support and fast processing times for their PNP?
Please advise as I have to plan my move to that province after completing my two year diploma.
Also please suggest an study of french, (online/distant/part time) which can be joined during co op terms and that can count for the third or more years study while calculating CRS points for applying PR.
Thanks and Regards

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Which immigration consultant is this? It's clearly stated in Ontario updates that they are issuing NOIs for candidates who've created profile after 1st Jan' 2018 onwards. The consultancy has no updates or is very lazy. Most of them just want to delay the process so they can charge more every year. One of such consultancy is WWICS. I suggest to you create a new one and revoke the application from them.
Facing the same issue with my Consultant.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Facing the same issue with my Consultant.
i hope you find a way out. I have already created a new profile under our personal email and now asking him to withdraw our old profile as we don't need his services. In case he doesn't and IRCC contacts us about 2 profiles we will send a letter of explanation that the consultant is not listening and we are trying to end the contract but as he is not cooperating. Thats the plan lets hope and see things work out fine.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I've been always curious: why do you guys use consultants in the first place?
because when we started the immigration process we had no idea submitting application etc was so easy and explained so well on cic website. It was definitely our mistake not to research much on our own and believe a stranger thinking that he might know more as he is qualified to do this job.