+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
IELTS is L7.5,R7.0,W8.0,S8.5 and for spouse its L8.5 R8.5 W7.0 S8.0. I am not sure what is meant by that i am missing a big score? Can you please elaborate
Man, you are missing out the big score. There is a Magic number many newbies figure out late. The Magic number is LRWS-8777. If your spouse has Masters and has more than 3 years experience and younger than you, try with your spouse as candidate. Or you just improve your listening to 8. Check yourself the difference using the below provided link with such combinations
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Last edited:

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
I have applied for UK PCC this month using my old passport number as it had the UK travel details. However I have applied and got my new passport in July. Is the UK PCC valid to proceed with old passport number or should I re-apply with new passport details ?

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

A quick question: I have CRS 424 and in May/2018 it will increase to 447. I have the opportunity to apply under PNP Foreign Worker. What do you guys think about my chances? Should I go for Foreign Worker or should I wait until May/2018?

My big problem is that I have to extend my visa next month in order to keep working legally. My wife had to extend her college for more 6 months, so probably CIC will give me until June or July.

Thank you guys.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Members;

I have some questions Kindly guide me if any one know the answers;

I applied for OINP Express Entry on 6th November, 2017 and submitted my Fathers bank statement as a proof of funds with an Gift deed letter that these funds are available for me as much as i need.

Today, OINP demand two documents:
  • ECA from WES
  • And proof of funds
Now my question is that what documents i have to submit OINP,(i have to submit my bank statement or father documents)

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dear Members;

I applied for OINP Express Entry on 6th November, 2017 and submitted my Fathers bank statement as a proof of funds with an Gift deed letter that these funds are available for me as much as i need.

• ECA from WES
  • And proof of funds
Now my question is that what documents i have to submit OINP,(i have to submit my bank statement or father documents)
You need to submit bank statements in your name with those funds available in that and you need to send a duplicate copy of your ECA to OINP.

Kindly go the WES website and login using ur credentials and there's an option there to send a duplicate copy to OINP. KIndly do that. It's self explanatory

Reactions: Saqib007

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
But I have an issue that i dont have that much available with me that are basic need
You need to have those funds available in your account if you need to get nominated. Otherwise, OINP doesn't consider you. In fact, even CIC also asks for the Proof of funds and they specifically state that it should be available readily and those funds should be in ur name. Not even a joint account would do.

Cat1982

Oct 12, 2017
Some old jobs with some missing information on the reference letter (Jobs that i do not claim points, and attached emails from the employer saying that they couldn't include that info. Just a couple of old jobs with this kind of issues.
For the current job (4 years) everything is correct.
Dear @chente , because you've got so much experience, could you give me some advice regarding proof of work history. I worked for a company for 3 years, and I have the reference letter and proof of compensation for this period, but I only have the work contract for the last 8 months of this period. As for older jobs, I have only reference letters but neither proof of compensation nor work contracts (jobs I don't claim points for). Do you think it could be the reason for rejection? If so, could you advise what additional documents I should try to obtain in order to support my work history claims? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
What is your spouse highest educational qualification? It looks she may be better off as the principal applicant. As advised, use the CRS tool to simulate your score assuming both scenario. All the best
Both of us are BTech and have experience greater > 6 years. i have made my spouse as principal applicant as she is a year younger to me.
I dont see any other combination to increase my score. Thank you for the inputs.

Cheers and Good luck to all.

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
Man, you are missing out the big score. There is a Magic number many newbies figure out late. The Magic number is LRWS-8777. If your spouse has Masters and has more than 3 years experience and younger than you, try with your spouse as candidate. Or you just improve your listening to 8. Check yourself the difference using the below provided link with such combinations
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Thank you for the inputs. I have made my spouse as principal applicant . Appreciate your help.

Cheers!

Reactions: h1b2pr

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
hi all, my application submitted in November and approved on 18.01.2018 and till now I have not received the Ontario Nomination Certificate. I reside in Kuwait. plz let me know if any of you have received the nomination certificate and is it mandatory to upload along with the documents post ITA. I have received the confirmation of nomination from CIC. However, I believe the Nomination Certificate is issued by Ontario directly and is sent only by postal mail...????

Baltej SIngh

Jan 22, 2018
Dear Members;

• ECA from WES
  • And proof of funds
Sorry for asking this question at this stage.

Can you please advise whether your status got changed as well like from Assessment to ??. I am asking as my status is still in Assessment. I have submitted my documents on 16th Nov. I am checking my mail box regularly but no such mails.(Please if possible can tell the sender name and subject as well)