+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

FelixD

Jan 27, 2018
My OINP Human capital application was submitted on Nov 15th.
Its been more than 60 days.

Could someone help me answer below query:
1. Whom to send email to follow up?
2. Standard number of days taken right now for OINP application.

Anyone here with same situation?
I submitted on the 7th Nov still in submitted status. There is no point in sending them an email since it would be a standard response. What’s your score?

Reactions: nitinjpromotions
Jan 22, 2018
My CRS score is 438 and NOC - 2172, although the latest NOI from OINP has been issued to score range of 433-444 but I didn't receive it. Is it because my profile was created quite early probably in Aug-17?
And also, with this score is it advisable to wait for federal ITA or shall I consider it through PNP?
hopefully you will receive ITA directly in couple of draws. as per my expectations next draw will come to 440 below.

ABROADDREAMER

Jan 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHENNAI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
Seniors,

Need Help!

Can you kindly advise to which are the provinces we can submit EOI (Expression of Interest) in order to get PNP for NOC 6235.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi all, waiting for NOI at CRS 426. I have a canadian uncle in ontario and I declared it in EE but when I if i get ITA i dont want to docs from him because he’s quite old and getting docs might be a hassle, is it possible not to submit proof of relationship? I will just explain in LOE. I recalculated my score and still meets 67 score. Is that okay?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi all, waiting for NOI at CRS 426. I have a canadian uncle in ontario and I declared it in EE but when I if i get ITA i dont want to docs from him because he’s quite old and getting docs might be a hassle, is it possible not to submit proof of relationship? I will just explain in LOE. I recalculated my score and still meets 67 score. Is that okay?
If you claim points on a factor, you must provide a proof. Personal reasons for unavailability of proof would not be accepted.

Tehseen_aslam

Jan 18, 2018
Submitted on 12, Nov, and the status keeps unchanged till now. I sent email last week to ask and got an official reply, saying that the process is delayed due to the large amount of applications. Anyone similar with me?
Submitted on Nov 16th. Assessment on Dec 19th..Stuck there... keep posted guys..

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
If you claim points on a factor, you must provide a proof. Personal reasons for unavailability of proof would not be accepted.
I mean, in EE profile there was a question if you have relative in canada, can i say no? Because i dont want to provide a proof and i have enough points anyway. Is this misrepresentation?

Francis0077

Jan 29, 2018
Hi Friends,

Anyone who applied in November still waiting for processing? I submitted my application on November 7th and it’s still in submitted status. When I emailed them, I get the standard response from them. It has almost been three months and no news about the status.

I submitted my application on Nov 9 . Still waiting for the status change.. Lets hope ..

Reactions: nitinjpromotions
Jan 22, 2018
Hi,

I received the NOI from Ontario and is planning to submit my file soon. Since there are some things I would like to clarify to Visa Officer regarding my reference letters (like my employer won't provide roles and responsibilities on the letter head, so taking it from a senior collegue) and regarding proof of funds, I am planning to submit a Letter of Explanation(LOE), but I have a few queries:

1. Which section should I upload the LOE, as I was planning to write both of my clarifications(regarding proof of funds and reference letters) on the same LOE?
2. Or should I make 2 different LOEs and upload it along with the respective sections, like Proof of Fund LOE in Proof of Fund Section and Reference Letter LOE in Work History Section?

Kindly advise.
what is ur NOC code?