+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mar 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Dear Members;

I have some questions Kindly guide me if any one know the answers;

I applied for OINP Express Entry on 6th November, 2017 and submitted my Fathers bank statement as a proof of funds with an Gift deed letter that these funds are available for me as much as i need.

Today, OINP demand two documents:
  • ECA from WES
  • And proof of funds
Now my question is that what documents i have to submit OINP,(i have to submit my bank statement or father documents)
why they are asking ECA from WES.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Need advice.
If I hv an Fd in spouse name. And I attach marriage certificate to establish relationship, can that FD be counted in POF??
Secondly is PPF and post office deposit counted in POF??

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear @chente , because you've got so much experience, could you give me some advice regarding proof of work history. I worked for a company for 3 years, and I have the reference letter and proof of compensation for this period, but I only have the work contract for the last 8 months of this period. As for older jobs, I have only reference letters but neither proof of compensation nor work contracts (jobs I don't claim points for). Do you think it could be the reason for rejection? If so, could you advise what additional documents I should try to obtain in order to support my work history claims? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, is there any explanation you can give to them about why you only have the contract for the last 8 months? Same for older jobs. Honestly what we did was explain (many times support with emails with the companies) as better as we could in the letter of explanation, and everything was ok. It should not be a reason for rejections if everything looks legit.

Reactions: Cat1982

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry for asking this question at this stage.

Can you please advise whether your status got changed as well like from Assessment to ??. I am asking as my status is still in Assessment. I have submitted my documents on 16th Nov. I am checking my mail box regularly but no such mails.(Please if possible can tell the sender name and subject as well)
Yes My status change from Assessment to Awaiting Information.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
D
Hi All,

I am having 413 crs score. Anyone knows what's the chance to get the Ontario PNP. Any help will be most appreciated.
Dear You have to Wait for NOI from Ontario.
You can receive the NOI shortly if you submit your profile after December 2k17

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
hi all, my application submitted in November and approved on 18.01.2018 and till now I have not received the Ontario Nomination Certificate. I reside in Kuwait. plz let me know if any of you have received the nomination certificate and is it mandatory to upload along with the documents post ITA. I have received the confirmation of nomination from CIC. However, I believe the Nomination Certificate is issued by Ontario directly and is sent only by postal mail...????
Mine was approved even earlier in January and still no certificate. I would appreciate is someone shed some light on the OINP certificate issue.

Cat1982

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, is there any explanation you can give to them about why you only have the contract for the last 8 months? Same for older jobs. Honestly what we did was explain (many times support with emails with the companies) as better as we could in the letter of explanation, and everything was ok. It should not be a reason for rejections if everything looks legit.
The company changed its name several times during my employment, hence different contracts. I never knew I'd need them so I didn't keep them. Thanks a lot for your reply! I will try to do the same.