+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys! I would like to thank this group for giving me a thorough walkthrough with OINP application process. I just got nominated yesterday. Will share my timeline.

CRS: 406
NOC: 3112

May 25, 2017: Express Entry Pool
May 26, 2017: NOI from Ontario
July 27, 2017: Passed all the necessary documents thru One-Key Portal
July 27, 2017: Assessment
August 10, 2017: Request for additional documents: COE and WES
August 11, 2017: Decision in progress
September 1, 2017: Approved

Hoping we all get nominated here. :)
Congrats
looks like you are the only one who got nominated today
hopefully , next week is again for ICT NOCs

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys! I would like to thank this group for giving me a thorough walkthrough with OINP application process. I just got nominated yesterday. Will share my timeline.

5th July 2017: Profile recreated
11th July : NOI from Ontario
July 26, 2017: Submitted Online Application
August 17, 2017: Additional Information required
August 24, 2017: Decision in progress

Thanks Everyone for all help.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

congratulations

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

5th July 2017: Profile recreated
11th July : NOI from Ontario
July 26, 2017: Submitted Online Application
August 17, 2017: Additional Information required
August 24, 2017: Decision in progress

Thanks Everyone for all help.
Congratulations

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I got nominated yesterday

CRS-400
Submitted 26th July
Assessment- 27th July
DIP- 23rd August
Nomination- 1st September

Thanks for the support of the forum.
The OINP is easy and would be becoming lenient in future and if you get invited for nomination and apply you are sure to get it.

In my case, i did not have my experience letter in a proper format, the one I haven't put in EE profile even then got it.
I also had my saving bank account with my mother and got an affidavit for that, so no problem.
Had previous passports with stamps and entries, but had just sent the current passport- no problem

any other query... please ask.
this is why this forum is there, to learn and do it yourself, n no need to pay the immigration consultants high amounts, and then they say only 90% chances.

Best wishes to all

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017

Congratulations.

Reactions: get2rash

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017

CRS-400
Submitted 26th July
Assessment- 27th July
DIP- 23rd August

The OINP is easy and would be becoming lenient in future and if you get invited for nomination and apply you are sure to get it.

In my case, i did not have my experience letter in a proper format, the one I haven't put in EE profile even then got it.
I also had my saving bank account with my mother and got an affidavit for that, so no problem.
Had previous passports with stamps and entries, but had just sent the current passport- no problem

this is why this forum is there, to learn and do it yourself, n no need to pay the immigration consultants high amounts, and then they say only 90% chances.

Best wishes to all
Congrats.

Reactions: get2rash

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

CRS-400
Submitted 26th July
Assessment- 27th July
DIP- 23rd August

Best wishes to all
Congrats once again :) CIC is not so liberal as how OINP was so make sure you are submitting the best of your best. Same documents like affidavit might raise ADR so go for gift deed for safer purpose, if experience letter is not convincing that can lead to rejection, if all the passports are not shared its direct rejection from CIC side. so all the best in preparing documents.

Last edited:
Reactions: get2rash and petta

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Congrats
looks like you are the only one who got nominated today
hopefully , next week is again for ICT NOCs
Hi, how long was the time your profile changed from ADR to DIP? I submitted the documents requested 1 day before the 15 days deadline which was last thursday. I have not received any acknowledgement receipt.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, how long was the time your profile changed from ADR to DIP? I submitted the documents requested 1 day before the 15 days deadline which was last thursday. I have not received any acknowledgement receipt.
i was never asked fro any documnet
i sent them WES report and my updated IELTS TRF on my own in separate emails and got AORs within 4,5 days.
my main concern now is that i have been in DIP for way too long for my liking but eventually and hopefully insha ALLAH, i will, infact we all will get our nominations in the coming week.

Reactions: ge3qz and Jtahir

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
Dear All,

I need your kind suggestion plz it's urgent...

I have applied for PNP under 4165 NOC code but the certificate I have received from the Ontario is from other NOC code which is very vague and doesn't match my duties.

Now, I have applied for PR WITH AOR 22June.

should I contact PNP regarding the NOC code? Can PNP do such kind of typo error while issuing the nomination certificate.

Does anyone has the same situation?

Should I worry and contact PNP to rectify the mistake and should raise the CASE?

Den_Rav

Aug 25, 2017
Hi there everyone, I am quite new to this forum..i have a very basic question, should I apply for Ontario PNP separately ?

I already have a EE profile on CIC website and I have 420 crs points..

Kindly anyone enlighten me on this...