+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi there everyone, I am quite new to this forum..i have a very basic question, should I apply for Ontario PNP separately ?

I already have a EE profile on CIC website and I have 420 crs points..

Kindly anyone enlighten me on this...
If you´ve chosen as a destination option Ontario or "all provinces and territories", you´re already being screened for Ontario immigration. Stay shard when (and if) HCP reopens.

I do believe though that you´ll eventually get an ITA in a couple months with such CRS.

Den_Rav

Aug 25, 2017
If you´ve chosen as a destination option Ontario or "all provinces and territories", you´re already being screened for Ontario immigration. Stay shard when (and if) HCP reopens.

I do believe though that you´ll eventually get an ITA in a couple months with such CRS.
Thanks for the update and encouraging words...However, I have a query concerning my EE profile on IRCC website...

I have recently created a new EE profile on 14 August after my old profile has expired in February 2017.

My old EE profile has an UCI number clearly mentioned in it.

However, my newer profile neither did ask while filling the application form nor does it show one until today . Is that normal? Please advise

Even though I try to fill my old profile UCI number into the blank space provided in the new EE online application , it is not recognizing or accepting the number.

Have I done anything wrong here ???

Your advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks..

adityasood

Sep 1, 2017
Hi Friends - Need your advise on an urgent matter - I had received a provincial nomination from Ontario last year, and an ITA in January this year. I accepted the ITA and submitted all the documents on time. But after that, Ontario has now withdrawn the nomination from me due to an error made by my representative on my application. Despite my appeal, they have stood by their decision and accussed me of misrepresentation.

They have comminucated to IRCC that they no longer support my nomination. My ITA was under processing when this happened. What should be path ahead? On my profile, the ITA is still showing as active. I believe IRCC will take some time to update the status. Do I need to do something to deactivate this ITA? How do I withdraw the existing Express Entry profile form the pool?

Can I start over again by creating a new Express Entry profile with a new GC Key and enter the pool? Will the accusation of misprepresentation have any bearing on future attempts on Express Entry program?

I am feeling very lost right now. Will appreciate any advise you could provide.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello all,

For post ITA, i understand you include travel history. If perhaps I schooled in the Uganda and for the period, I traveled every semester back to my home country in Kenya, am I expected to list each of these trips from Kenya to Uganda as part of the travel history?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the update and encouraging words...However, I have a query concerning my EE profile on IRCC website...

I have recently created a new EE profile on 14 August after my old profile has expired in February 2017.

My old EE profile has an UCI number clearly mentioned in it.

However, my newer profile neither did ask while filling the application form nor does it show one until today . Is that normal? Please advise

Even though I try to fill my old profile UCI number into the blank space provided in the new EE online application , it is not recognizing or accepting the number.

Have I done anything wrong here ???

Your advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks..
Same happened to me. I created my profile june 19, then pulled it out and created another june 28, when I got the OINP NOI the following day. The old profile has an UCI, while the new does not. I have no idea what happens next, if the UCI corresponds to all profiles or only to current profile with unique UCI IDs for each profile. I´ll leave this question to the pros.

Just passing by to tell I´ve just received the final grade from the last test of my postgrad program (IT Project Management Specialization, 1.5 year).

Now keep bugging my university until they deliver my certificate and final transcript asap for new ECA, jump my CRS to 424, and might not even have to rely on OINP!

And good luck to everyone else as well!

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends - Need your advise on an urgent matter - I had received a provincial nomination from Ontario last year, and an ITA in January this year. I accepted the ITA and submitted all the documents on time. But after that, Ontario has now withdrawn the nomination from me due to an error made by my representative on my application. Despite my appeal, they have stood by their decision and accussed me of misrepresentation.

They have comminucated to IRCC that they no longer support my nomination. My ITA was under processing when this happened. What should be path ahead? On my profile, the ITA is still showing as active. I believe IRCC will take some time to update the status. Do I need to do something to deactivate this ITA? How do I withdraw the existing Express Entry profile form the pool?

Can I start over again by creating a new Express Entry profile with a new GC Key and enter the pool? Will the accusation of misprepresentation have any bearing on future attempts on Express Entry program?

Search for a reliable immigration attorney, or at least a consultant, QUICK! The ones I know are all brazilian (Immi Canada and E-Visa), and since I can´t know for sure they´ll take services from foreigners, I can´t help you much.

If your profile is rejected for misrepresentation, you can be banned from Canada (and therefore, Express Entry), for up to FIVE years.

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
i was never asked fro any documnet
i sent them WES report and my updated IELTS TRF on my own in separate emails and got AORs within 4,5 days.
my main concern now is that i have been in DIP for way too long for my liking but eventually and hopefully insha ALLAH, i will, infact we all will get our nominations in the coming week.
thanks for this info, I'll wait atleast 4-5 days then before I send them a followup email. I hope you get your nomination soon.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

Wow, I'm really sorry and concerned to hear this. What are the details of the misrepresentation Ontario is accusing you of? When did you submit your ITA? What was your score at the time of ITA, and before you received OINP, and what was the cutoff when you received ITA?