+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I have inquired Ontario regarding wheter the OINP HCP stream was fulfilled or not. They´ve replied me an exact copypasta of what they have already noticed last july 25, plus that "There is no specific date as to when the Human Capital Priorities Stream will re-open or when the NOIs will also be re-issued. Please monitor this OINP update webpage for news, announcements and new developments in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. The Monthly Nomination Report is also available here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html".

That means OINP HCP might reopen anytime, an will probably close again, but much faster than before (I personally believe in hours, at best a couple days, hence I´m F5ing the page all the time).

My inquiry was:

"Dear immigraiton officer,

I am aware that the registration intake for the Human Capital Priorites is on hold since july 25. However, unlike the 2016 notice, there was no mention regarding the fulfillment of the stream´s annual quota, so I am inquiring you, if I may, whether the Ontario Human Capital Priorites annual quota has been fulfilled or not.

I send this inquiry to know if I can expect a stream reopening anytime this year, which I know that cannot have any kind of timeline and that could occur at ay moment, or if, once the stream´s quota has been fulfilled, if I should wait for next year or think through new immigration possibilites to Ontario (job offer, student, or directly into Express Entry)."

https://imgur.com/a/F3di7

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
No nominations today?
Watched one in a Facebook thread. Lots of nominations friday and today, maybe we having a draw tomorrow?

OINP usually bursts lots of nominations when closer to draws.

Hi any idea when will the next draw be? Thanks
If one knows such answer for sure, one can bet for lottery and live off the big jackpot. Draws are usually wednesdays every two weeks - which would make the next draw tomorrow, but in the end, only IRCC knows for sure, and no one else.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
I have got my Nomination from Ontario last 1st Sept. How long it takes to get PR after getting ITA?
entirely depends on the day you submit your application of eAPR. Tentative time frame is 3-4 months from the day of submission.

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
EE Profile submitted: 22 June, 2017
NOI : 30 June, 2017
Ontario Application Submitted: 14 July, 2017
Assessment: 01/08/2017
DIP: 22/08/2017
Nomination Received: 01/09/2017
Congrats for the Ontario Nomination received, wish you smooth process ahead.

By the way I have also received my nomination , the process cycle dates at all stages are very much similar as yours.

I thank everyone for there valuable feedbacks and suggestions,please keep on putting your opinions. Its Long time not not seen @Wandering Mind and other valuable and active Members of this group we all need your suggestions,,

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017

By the way I have also received my nomination , the process cycle dates at all stages are very much similar as yours.

I thank everyone for there valuable feedbacks and suggestions,please keep on putting your opinions. Its Long time not not seen @Wandering Mind and other valuable and active Members of this group we all need your suggestions,,
Congratulations..Can you share your timeline and when did u recieved your nomination?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Congratulations and good luck!