+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
you're almost there... let's hope good news today, if not this time very good chances for next draw.
here no one can predict howmany days one to spend in each stage, as i see on average 30-40 days from the date of submission to Nomination if everything else is good.
That's right! What I've calculated & observed is 32-35 days from the date of submission. No matter how many days one spends in any particular stage. If from submitted to assessment is longer, then the journey from assessment to DIP to nomination is fast. N likewise many other permutations & combinations. Provided if all is well with your application.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
congrats to all who got nominated for the recent ITA

i personally feel that the ones who submitted till 18th July got nomination for this draw, thats my observation and obv can be wrong . However, myimmitracker and timelines on this forum shows this (correct me if i am wrong)

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I would like to ask how to authorize IQAS to share the ECA results with OINP? I'm planning to apply once they've reopened the HCP stream. Thanks in advance!
I've inquired OINP about IQAS ECAs.

They can validate it directly with IQAS, since they're a government agency. You don't have to do anything in this case (just send the digital copy of the ECA when applying).

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
That's right! What I've calculated & observed is 32-35 days from the date of submission. No matter how many days one spends in any particular stage. If from submitted to assessment is longer, then the journey from assessment to DIP to nomination is fast. N likewise many other permutations & combinations. Provided if all is well with your application.
Yes mine was 37 days in total

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Guys

Is their a requirement by CiC to maintain your bank statement for 6 months with minimum settlement amount?

I am asking because my account is a salaried one and i have keep the amount for last two months only and by the time i apply after ita it will be 3 months only.
You need to submit Bank Statement for 6 months however if amount is added during this period you need to provide Letter of Explation.

However you are required to maintain the amount above LICO from date of Application till Nomination.

I hope this will help.

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
Guys,

Got my nomination yesterday i think. Accepted it today and CRS score increased to 995 from 395.

@anwar01 @Anjanirai and other seniors - need your guindance in post ITA process and documents. Will definitely come up with doubts !!!

Thank you all for the support with the information . And good luck to all !!
Hi Dileep...can you please give me ur email id and contact number ? I had a few questions I would like to ask and clarify. thank you

Aug 24, 2017
Hi

I submitted my EE - Aug 18th
Crs -360
NOC -2173
Provinces selected - BC and ON

I want to know when i can expect the NOI for OINP. Also is OINP still sendig NOI for crs under 400 for ICT stream?

hugue

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I'm in kinshasa I have a computer scientist over 9 years experience my dream come to work in canada, i have a process already immigration its going my allow the procedure ease it. +243 825222215 hugue ngimbi

Reactions: Anjanirai

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi

I submitted my EE - Aug 18th
Crs -360
NOC -2173
Provinces selected - BC and ON

I want to know when i can expect the NOI for OINP. Also is OINP still sendig NOI for crs under 400 for ICT stream?
Right now its on hold keep checking the Ontario website for updates. Good luck