+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Congratulations to those who got nomination. I'm getting worried. I'm in DIP since 8/4/17. I submitted 7/12. What could be the reason why it's taking so long for a decision?
I believe you will get a positive update this week.
If you like, I would suggest you send a gentle reminder by writing email to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca or ontarionominee@ontario.ca, do mention your OINP App Ref# in the subject.

Wish you good luck.

Reactions: Cai21

CUG

Apr 12, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a quick query.
I have to provide extra information to OINP regarding my employment.
But I am wondering where should I reply them and provide all supporting documents?
Should I reply to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca ?
Or do I have to upload my reply and files on my one-key account?
In my account, it is showing waiting for information.
Please help me it's urgent.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
I'd say send your aplication change notice to OINP first before changing your EE. When I sent them a change (job title) they were quick to respond with acknowledgement.
What if i send them the change first and they check my EE Profile and they didn't see the change?

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a quick query.
But I am wondering where should I reply them and provide all supporting documents?
You can reply to that and also send to
ontarionominee@ontario.ca this is where I sent my application change (job title) and got acknowledgement the next working day.

Reactions: ge3qz

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a quick query.
Did they ask you for specific info.? if yes reply to their mail and also place ontarionominee@ontario.ca

If you want to send proactively because u think such info. is missing ,then I think its better to wait for them to request it....

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
does this really work? i mean, has anyone asked for an update to OINP about their application?
Actually if its before the 60 days limit ..it not likely this will help the process on the contrary may delay it...yet if its after the 60 days limit its normal to ask about the application progress
In other special cases its valid too...for example ur status is awaiting info. and you didn't receive any request from them for few days .

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hi Friends,

I have few questions about obtaining PCC in India...apologies if this is asked already.

Like most of us, i lived in different parts of the country for Education and Jobs after i turned 18. Also I was out of country between mid-2013 & 2015.

1) I want to apply for PCC at Regional Passport Office (RPO). So where should i apply for PCC ? the place i'm currently living ? I'm living here since mid-2015.
or at all RPO's of the regions i lived ?
2) I have a son, who is less than 1 yr old. Should i apply PCC for him as well ?
3) I know i will have to apply for PCC from foreign country.

Your guidance is highly appreciated.
Your queries are answered below:
1 - Apply from PSK ( passport Seva Kendra) - Apply online and take appointment and reach there on that date. Its quick. You can apply from any PSK even if you have lived at 10 places for education or work. You can apply from where you are currently staying since 2015.
2 - Not required.
3 - Yes foreign country PCC will also be required. Get it done soon as it takes time.

Reactions: CANdreams

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
1 - Apply from PSK ( passport Seva Kendra) - Apply online and take appointment and reach there on that date. Its quick. You can apply from any PSK even if you have lived at 10 places for education or work. You can apply from where you are currently staying since 2015.
2 - Not required.
3 - Yes foreign country PCC will also be required. Get it done soon as it takes time.
Thank you brother. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Anjanirai

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
2 - Not required.
I lived in Singapore, i understand Singapore provides PCC only if IRCC asks for it. That would happen after i submit eAPR. Is that correct ?
I see that to get PCC from Singapore, one needs to provide documentary evidence why such document is required.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Congrats @siju22. Also, kindly be more specific in your timeline with dates, so that we can calculate how much time it took exactly from one stage to another. Thanks dude and congratulations once again.
Sure @Anjanrai, I will update them in my signature in some time. Thank you.

NOC: 2173
NOI:29 July 2017
Submitted: 21st July 2017
Assessment: 26th July 2017
DIP: 16th August 2017
Nomination: Waiting :)