+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello friends ... I got nomination yesterday but have not accepted untill now but will be accepting it in few day. Reason is that I need time to prepare for some documents and medical as well as I want to loose some weight before medical. So in your opinion what could be the best way to get good 2 months safely ? Getting ita and declining straight or getting ita and take time and declining when ever in the 2 months time. One will get ita again safely or not. Hope u ppl will give some good suggestions.

SyedAnwer

Aug 17, 2017
I got a mail from OINP asking for duplicate ECA report to be sent directly to OINP MIICT. any one got same mail. Anyone Please advise next course of action. What will happen after they receive the report. My status is in assessment since 15days. Will it change to DIP.ANWE

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I got a mail from OINP asking for duplicate ECA report to be sent directly to OINP MIICT. any one got same mail. Anyone Please advise next course of action. What will happen after they receive the report. My status is in assessment since 15days. Will it change to DIP.ANWE
if your ECA is from WES, login to your WES account , send duplicate copy to OINP,costs 41 CAD, take screenshot of the receipt and reply to OINP email attaching that screenshot. And dont wait, do it a.s.a.p. infact, right now if possible.

hope this helps

Reactions: ivancabrer

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello friends ... I got nomination yesterday but have not accepted untill now but will be accepting it in few day. Reason is that I need time to prepare for some documents and medical as well as I want to loose some weight before medical. So in your opinion what could be the best way to get good 2 months safely ? Getting ita and declining straight or getting ita and take time and declining when ever in the 2 months time. One will get ita again safely or not. Hope u ppl will give some good suggestions.
R they reje

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Do they reject application if u r over weight.

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
if your score is above 480... maybe. Otherwise tighten your belts and get your act together.

SyedAnwer

Aug 17, 2017
if your ECA is from WES, login to your WES account , send duplicate copy to OINP,costs 41 CAD, take screenshot of the receipt and reply to OINP email attaching that screenshot. And dont wait, do it a.s.a.p. infact, right now if possible.

hope this helps
Thanks for the reply . I have mailed receipt to OINP .

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Couple of days back - I had mentioned OINP has reached hoti people who have submitted by 13 July. Now OINP is reaching for people up to 20-21st July .
It will take Max 1-2 weeks for all the people up to 25 July to get a DIP .
Submitted - 21 July
Assessment 26 July
DIP- today 18 Aug

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
This new update is scary o. I just received nomination mail but my CRS is still 412 (although I have not accepted the nomination). Also my one-key profile status is still DIP.

Please is my CRS supposed to change without accepting the nomination?

Is my one-key status supposed to change too?
I am surprised why you are hesitating to accept the Nomination? Your CRS will not change till you will accept nomination.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Couple of days back - I had mentioned OINP has reached hoti people who have submitted by 13 July. Now OINP is reaching for people up to 20-21st July .
It will take Max 1-2 weeks for all the people up to 25 July to get a DIP .
Submitted - 21 July
Assessment 26 July
DIP- today 18 July
nomination week for us, the next one, insha Allah

Reactions: babyfreeverse

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
You can accept your nomination, Once you get your ITA you can always decline that and you will be back in the pool for next draw. Nomination accepting deadline is one month.If you will not accept it within this time frame . You will loose your nomination, an additional 600CRS and of course 1500$. For medicals you do not have to worry. It has nothing to do with your weight. :rolleyes: After receiving ITA you will have 3 month to apply for PR application.