+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
That's what we wait for man!! So you are a very good boy that you acted within seconds. Can't imagine waiting for clicking accept after receiving ITA. Ahahahhahah :D
You will get it soon! I suggest you to complete your docs for eAPR. I am still running after those documents! :confused:

Reactions: Anjanirai

M DEV

May 2, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: TECHNICAL ISSUE

On August 16, 2017, the program was performing planned system testing.

An error occurred during the implementation of this test, which resulted in a number of emails being sent out in error to people registered with the public e-Filing system.

We are investigating the cause of the error.

The program can confirm that no applications were modified in any way during this test. The emails that were sent out in error do not reflect any change to applications or registrations.

No personal information was compromised.

If applicants and/or representatives have concerns about the status of files submitted to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), they can check the status of those files online through the OINP e-Filing Portal.

Did anyone received any wrong update....

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Please guys I have a serious situation.

I got a new IELTS result which makes me eligible to add my spouse as accompanying.

So my question is, can i update my EE profile, and send a change of information form to OINP asking them to add my spouse?
Note: I'm in DIP.

UPDATE:

Just after posting the above question, Nomination knocked at my door. Anyway,I will still go ahead and send them the change of information form. Here is timeline:

Submitted- 12/7
Assessmemt- 21/7
ADR- 4/8
Response to ADR- 11/8
ACK of ADR- 11/8
DIP- 14/8
Nomination- 17/8

The response to my ADR wasn't perfect cos I had to source for funds from hubby with a gift deed. They also requested for recent paystub,but there were discrepancies in my paystubs as the designation on some of the paystubs was different from the jobs in my i stated in my employment history. I had to get a letter from our Bursary Department to explain this discrepancies. I almost lost hope after the ADR but God did it.

Join me and praise God.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
August 17, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: TECHNICAL ISSUE

On August 16, 2017, the program was performing planned system testing.

An error occurred during the implementation of this test, which resulted in a number of emails being sent out in error to people registered with the public e-Filing system.

We are investigating the cause of the error.

The program can confirm that no applications were modified in any way during this test. The emails that were sent out in error do not reflect any change to applications or registrations.

No personal information was compromised.

If applicants and/or representatives have concerns about the status of files submitted to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), they can check the status of those files online through the OINP e-Filing Portal.

If you have any questions, please contact the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

(Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html )

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
This new update is scary o. I just received nomination mail but my CRS is still 412 (although I have not accepted the nomination). Also my one-key profile status is still DIP.

Please is my CRS supposed to change without accepting the nomination?

Is my one-key status supposed to change too?

Reactions: Anjanirai

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
This new update is scary o. I just received nomination mail but my CRS is still 412 (although I have not accepted the nomination). Also my one-key profile status is still DIP.

Please is my CRS supposed to change without accepting the nomination?

Is my one-key status supposed to change too?
i think your crs changes once you accept the nomination
and getting the nomination with status still in DIP is a normal case, has happened before as well and the status changes to approved in e Portal in a day or so

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
To your address mentioned in your application.
Thanks for this info. As we don't send them any hard copies, I had no clue that we'll receive one..
I got Nomination in 10/08. I guess I will receive it in a couple of days.

Reactions: anwar01

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

Finally a status change for me too. Timeline details below,

NOC--2172 / CRS -- 395
NOI -- June 29th
Application submission -- July 18th
Assessment -- July 25th
DIP -- Aug 17th
Nomination -- Eagerly waiting.

Fingers crossed . Hoping for the best Soon.
almost the same timeline :) best of luck