+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
Congrats on your marriage dude!! First question. Have you already registered in the ONe-Key account portal for Ontario? If yes, then its fine you can go ahead and submit your application alongwith relevant documents. But, if you have not registered to the portal, am sorry to tell you but it is closed and you have to wait till it opens up again.

As far as your documents are concerned then your spouse's passport is mandatory which has to be uploaded. IELTS is required for spouse, but only if you mention that you are married. WES is not required for spouse.

But, I guess you can go ahead and file your application without her passport because in your EE profile your status must be "Single". I would suggest you not to include you spouse at this point of time. Neither mention in the application that you are married. After you submit your application then you can mail them the change in your status. In the meanwhile your spouse's passport will also be ready.

The point is that act as a Single as of now and file the application. After it starts moving or even after you get nomination you can update your status depending upon the date on your marriage certificate. Legalities and tricks are involved in your issue man!!

Its a very tricky situation and I know many of the guys here might not agree to everything am suggesting you. Suggestions are welcome! @Wandering Mind , @bill Hyatt , @anwar01 , @iamxty

Pls don't kill me guys here for giving this advice. :D
IELTS nor any language proficiency test is mandatory for your spouse, it's optional.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello,

I got my nomination a month ago but unfortunately it got deleted as I didn't complete the application in 2 weeks (I wasn't aware of it :( )

Is there a chance I would be nominated once more? Please let me know your thoughts/ suggestions.

Can I create a new profile in the same email Id or new profile with a new email I'd?

Thank you in advance

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

I got my nomination a month ago but unfortunately it got deleted as I didn't complete the application in 2 weeks (I wasn't aware of it :( )

Is there a chance I would be nominated once more? Please let me know your thoughts/ suggestions.

Can I create a new profile in the same email Id or new profile with a new email I'd?

Thank you in advance
What is ur crs and noc please share

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
praying for all the awaited applicants for the ITA's to receive soon. I heard from many PNPs that they are yet to receive ITA.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
CLB 7 means atleast 6 in each IELTS section

Thanks for the reply man. We've decided to have my wife as the main applicant since she got an overall CLB 8.5 I believe, I got very low score since I dozed off during the exam. I might re-take the IELTS soon though.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
What it feels like to get ITA after a long journey of OINP and waiting before that! It must be great.
:D I was saying that I can wait for my ITA, that I will jump all over the house. Well i did that, but I have transferred the worries to PR. I think one cannot rest until you see the stamp on your Passport. But it still feels good knowing that you are one step closer.

Good luck to everyone