+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
so anyone from the ICT week and crs < 400 got nominated yet ??
Its not only about nomination ..its also about robust /reasonable status change ...
Congrats Bud, there are people waiting from 16th July still in Submitted, you should be lucky. Based on the analysis which we do in our Whatsapp group every 2 hours of Ontario time. We see progress with certain NOC, CRS score and some picked up based on a lot of permutations and combinations, which is unpredictable so far.
Actually there are people from the 4th of July ...Take me for example too... I am on submitted status since the 13th ,although I received ADR almost one week back,submitted it after 30 mins .... and received an ACK. for it after almost 3 days and still in submitted status !

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Its not only about nomination ..its also about robust /reasonable status change ...

Actually there are people from the 4th of July ...Take me for example too... I am on submitted status since the 13th ,although I received ADR almost one week back,submitted it after 30 mins .... and received an ACK. for it after almost 3 days and still in submitted status !
Your status is still in submitted stage since July, 13th ?
From what I know they ask for documents when it's in Assessment.
It could be possible that they move to the next stage and they forget to update some applications status.

Reactions: nshuman

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
It could be possible that they move to the next stage and they forget to update some applications status.
A one of a kind case then... as far as i know till now i did not see any one on the forum that was asked for a document in submitted status yet after few days the application is still stuck with the same status although he received an ACK.
Other possibility is they are having other doubts regarding my information...very good..may be ...but why they didn't send me that with the original request or even after the original request ..all that time?!

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey hey, look at me and my nightmare case, bro — Submitted since 7th of July.

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi nshuman...did they ask you for any documents ? When and what were they -if any -?
Nope, absolute silence. I realized a few days ago that I didn't share ECA report with them (I mean what you call duplicate for WES) but it was really quick to fix with CES since it's all electronic for them. I thought for a minute that OINP might have been waiting til I provide that but I'm 99% sure it's not relevant now.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Nope, absolute silence. I realized a few days ago that I didn't share ECA report with them (I mean what you call duplicate for WES) but it was really quick to fix with CES since it's all electronic for them. I thought for a minute that OINP might have been waiting til I provide that but I'm 99% sure it's not relevant now.
I did just before their ACK and received a confirmation it reached them on the next day of the ACK....yet no change!
Yes ...if they didn't ask for it from the start ..its irrelevant !

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
@mqamar1994, did they correct your CRS score? Mine is still wrong. What of your nomination certificate?
I had reported a technical issue to which they replied that the max points to be received under 'Additional' section is 600. And so my sibling's points were not added to my score. I guess this might be the case with you too. You may have received additonal points for something.

I received the hard copy on Friday :)

Reactions: Nc31

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Colleagues,

I just received my ECA for my masters and I have already submitted my profile for OINP claiming only Bachelors degree.(Assesment right now). I want to add my masters into my CIC but have doubts if I don't add it to OINP then there will be a mismatch. Can anyone advise what is the best way to do it ?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
I had reported a technical issue to which they replied that the max points to be received under 'Additional' section is 600. And so my sibling's points were not added to my score. I guess this might be the case with you too. You may have received additonal points for something.

I received the hard copy on Friday :)
I see:) yes i did received 15 points from sibling's. Thanks for replying.
Did you request for the certificate?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I see:) yes i did received 15 points from sibling's. Thanks for replying.
Did you request for the certificate?
No request needed. It will get delivered soon.

Reactions: Nc31