+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, I got interest letter from Ontario on 9th June. It is expired now what should I do now? I thought I have 6 months to apply. My current CRS is 431. and how am I supposed to apply for Ontario nomination now. can anyone help me with this?
why do you even need OINP nomination, next draw is rumored to be around 430 so you can get direct ITA anyway
for further info on OINP check http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I was hoping the same, but draw being delayed and i will lose 5 points next month because of my age, I am panicked.
even 426 should be good enough to land you a direct ITA in coming months
However, if you still want the OINP path, you need to wait for a bit until OINP HCP stream re opens

so you got to wait in any case now

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello, I got interest letter from Ontario on 9th June. It is expired now what should I do now? I thought I have 6 months to apply. My current CRS is 431. and how am I supposed to apply for Ontario nomination now. can anyone help me with this?
Did you registered to the OneKey portal or not. If you had and not completed submissions within 14 days period then its over. If you had not registered then also its over as of now because they are not taking any new registrations. You might have to wait a bit. As per the guideline you have 6 months to accept the NOI and 14 days to complete the application after you register in Onekey portal. But, I guess you will get a direct ITA after couple of draws. So relax n wait. All the best!!

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I am not in EE pool right now. I haven't created the profile yet. Waiting for WES report and the re-evaluation. I am also missing CLB 9 with just .5 in writing. So filed for the re-evaluation.
I think I should give the IELTS again . What time should we apply for reevaluation . My score was R6.5 L 7 W 6.5 S 8.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Anybody who recently requested WES for duplicate ECA report authorization to OINP, please help me here.
After selecting ONIP as recipient, I am stuck at the column “ FOR ATTENTION TO “. What to fill in this field”.
An early reply is requested, as last night , I have successfully submitted my OINP application.

Reactions: Ljay17

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Anybody who recently requested WES for duplicate ECA report authorization to OINP, please help me here.
After selecting ONIP as recipient, I am stuck at the column “ FOR ATTENTION TO “. What to fill in this field”.
An early reply is requested, as last night , I have successfully submitted my OINP application.
i gave OINP Application Ref# , which is in the format "ABCD-1234567". Check other suggestions too..

Reactions: Ljay17

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Please input your OINP file number. That's what I did and I got the nomination.

Reactions: CANdreams

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Leave it blank - no problem

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I left it blank as we don't know the name of the person to whom it should be sent to. The department name is already written in the Recipient column. So just leave it blank.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Please input your OINP file number. That's what I did and I got the nomination.
One more thing please, While making payment to WES in my account, I find that in my orders on 16th June, 2016,there are two recipients one myself and second IRCC ( Electronic copy).

Further for present request the first option is YOU. Which obviously I have said NO, Second recipient they have put IRCC by default with two options EDIT/ DELETE. Third recipient I have filled “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, File No.“

My question is should I delete IRCC as recipient this time. and request for OINP only or let it go to IRCC also. What did you do, delete IRCC as recipient or not. How much did you pay.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
One more thing please, While making payment to WES in my account, I find that in my orders on 16th June, 2016,there are two recipients one myself and second IRCC ( Electronic copy).

Further for present request the first option is YOU. Which obviously I have said NO, Second recipient they have put IRCC by default with two options EDIT/ DELETE. Third recipient I have filled “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, File No.“

My question is should I delete IRCC as recipient this time. and request for OINP only or let it go to IRCC also. What did you do, delete IRCC as recipient or not. How much did you pay.
Please dont spam every thread with the same question.

Reactions: babyfreeverse