+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anuragwankhede

Aug 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone share their experience on time lines.

For my sister it is below
17 July - Application Submitted
27 July - Assessment

No updates after that till date,

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone share their experience on time lines.

For my sister it is below
17 July - Application Submitted
27 July - Assessment

No updates after that till date,
Hello,
Mine is still in Assessment since 21 July.
I guess they don't go by first come first served application. They must have their own strategy on what to applications to process first.
For instance one guy in https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
from Nigeria. Based on his case it's submitted on 11 July, just like me and surely many other users, he got nominated today the 31 July.
I guess Ontario officers don't go by first come first serve.
Guys, What do you think ?.
Regards;

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
I have already sent eca duplicate copy through wes at the time of submitting my application on 9th july. Now got an email from oinp to send duplicate eca report. Should I tell them that I have already sent it?

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
I have already sent eca duplicate copy through wes at the time of submitting my application on 9th july. Now got an email from oinp to send duplicate eca report. Should I tell them that I have already sent it?
You can attach the notification you received from wes

(This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
2. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
)

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Mobinu,
May I know in what status is your application ?
Thanks!

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
You can attach the notification you received from wes

(This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).

1. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
2. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
)

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Hlo guys ..
I got NOI on may 19 and as my ielts expired just after 10 days i could not go along with it . just wanted to know whether my NOI will still be there.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Guys ,who had status change yesterday and will do during August ...
Can you please update this thread just to keep a centralized track of the amount of status changes and associated processing after the intake pause ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-application-status-change-for-the-month-of-august.509321/
Guys we already have 3 active threads for OINP alone, why create another one? There is also an immitracker for status updates and I'd prefer that since you can also extract some statistics.

Reactions: mqamar1994

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys we already have 3 active threads for OINP alone, why create another one? There is also an immitracker for status updates and I'd prefer that since you can also extract some statistics.
I just wanted a specific one only for this month due to 2 reasons :
1)The amount/time of processing after the intake pause should be different than the ones before it ...
2)The huge delay faced by July candidates is totally different than June ones and the ones before that , hence wanted to focus on their associated cases and processing time to try have some relief and motivation for such candidates.

However no issues ,who don't want to participate its up to him/her ...no problem...

Reactions: nshuman and rithesh

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I just wanted a specific one only for this month due to 2 reasons :
1)The amount/time of processing after the intake pause should be different than the ones before it ...
2)The huge delay faced by July candidates is totally different than June ones and the ones before that , hence wanted to focus on their associated cases and processing time to try have some relief and motivation for such candidates.

However no issues ,who don't want to participate its up to him/her ...no problem...
There is already a thread specifically for July submissions.

Reactions: mqamar1994

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
There is already a thread specifically for July submissions.
However.. people are updating everywhere as you said and you have to trace the entire section
.This is just last trial for a centralized latest specialized one after the pause in the stream that we do not know if it will continue or not till the end of the year.