+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys,
Let's record OINP HCP Stream applicants who got a status change today and during the month of August 2017
Kindly mention :

-CRS
-Status Changed to :
-NOC :
-Applying from inside/Outside Canada ?

Lets gather the positive info. may be it will keep ONIP applicants spirit high and give us flavor of the processing trend :)

Last edited:

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
- CRS : 382
- NOI : 29 June 2017
- Submitted : 14 July 2017
- Status Changed to : Assessment on 31st July
- NOC : 2133
- Applying from inside/Outside Canada : Outside

Reactions: MEB

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
Guys,

I missed attaching my CV while submitting the final documents, should i send them on the email they mentioned ? Any experience or help in this regard will be appreciated.

Their documentation states that one must not send in the documents .. Hence the confusion on whats the correct way ..

You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person

Any experience in this regard will be really appreciated.

Application Status : Submitted
Submission Date : 31/07/2017
CRS: 429

Thanks.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good luck bro..i am very similar to ur case ..yet still in the submitted status

- CRS : 321(without any spouse related points added yet )
- NOI : 29 June 2017
- Submitted : 13 July 2017
- NOC : 2147

I also do have 3 spouse relatives in Ontario

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys,

I missed attaching my CV while submitting the final documents, should i send them on the email they mentioned ? Any experience or help in this regard will be appreciated.

Their documentation states that one must not send in the documents .. Hence the confusion on whats the correct way ..

You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person

Thanks.

You can send them yes ..only issue you can't grantee they will process this document or even pass it to the officer if they did not request it specifically ...but trial will not do anything bad for you...

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Guys,

Thanks.
In my opinion you should wait till they ask you to submit the missing documents

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys,

Thanks.
By the way ur CRS score is very good ..for me and if I were you I would have waited...surely I will get a direct ITA in maximum 3 draws...

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
By the way ur CRS score is very good ..for me and if I were you I would have waited...surely I will get a direct ITA in maximum 3 draws...
1500 CAD for OINP processing is not a big deal the risk on the other side is higher given my canadian dream. EE is left with about max of 30K invites which can easily happen in 5 months with only 8-10 draws. if the draws dont happen fortnightly and consecutively the probability of score going down is really low(at 440 right now).

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
1500 CAD for OINP processing is not a big deal the risk on the other side is higher given my canadian dream. EE is left with about max of 30K invites which can easily happen in 5 months with only 8-10 draws. if the draws dont happen fortnightly and consecutively the probability of score going down is really low(at 440 right now).
Regardless on the money the process of the OINP is becoming hectic specially when opened for some occupation below 400 and shower of applications they got. ...Yet of course u r the only one that can be fully aware of his chances...good luck I am sure you will get a nomination soon bro...

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
hey bro how you know they left with 30K invites ? is it possible to share the source of info thanks

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Just more thing That I forget to mention guys:
Received ADR :Copy of NOI (that I attached twice through the application and keeps disappearing for some reason!) on 26th of July ...submitted it in same day and received associated AOR after couple of days ..yet my application status remained in submitted status till today !

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Just more thing That I forget to mention guys:
Received ADR :Copy of NOI (that I attached twice through the application and keeps disappearing for some reason!) on 26th of July ...submitted it in same day and received associated AOR after couple of days ..yet my application status remained in submitted status till today !
bro i think today or max tomm urs status will change .

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
One more thing...Did receive confirmation from WES that they delivered the Duplicate ECA report to Ontario, really hope this will get things moving this week with my profile ..

If any one did not send such duplicate report yet ...kindly do ASAP...