+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Dear good guyz, I am really worried about the outcome of my PR application. As I recently got nomination from OINP and found that, I made a mistake in Education History. I erroneously answered Yes to "Have you awarded a Canadian Degree?", however in supporting document I submitted ECA copy, still OINP did not raise any alarm and gave me nomination despite of this mistake. Now, some of in my country is saying that, I might face refusal due to this, because of information difference in OINP application and Express entry profile. Would anyone please help me? I know, I have made several posts regarding this.
@jchoudhury even if you have clicked "Yes" for Canadian Education and have not submitted any supporting document for it and instead, submitted you ECA report they would surely consider this as a trivial mistake. They didn't get back to you regarding this because you cannot make any changes in your application once you have submitted it. Moreover, they must have gone through your ECA report and gave u Nomination. They only get back to candidates if they require any missing document or any further information for clarification or any supporting document. Since you got non of it, so you should sit back now and enjoy the waiting for next ITA. Hope this makes the air much clearer for you. Logic!!

Reactions: jchoudhury

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Actually I submitted profile on 26 June. As I was very much new and filled my application myself so checked for all the provinces separately. Later somebody suggested me to make a new profile with only Ontario checked,I submitted new application on 19 July , but didn't get NOI on new application even.
That's probably because of the pause on OINP right now

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I got an email requesting for missing document( CV)

NOI - 29th June
Submitted - 18th july
Missing doc (CV) - 26th July
Submitted missing doc (CV) - 26th july

I still havn't gotten an acknowlegement mail for the document submitted.

I'm abit worried
usual turn around time is 24 hours, please wait till Monday and if you still did not get acknowledgement back, I would request you to send a mail again with the requested documents and mentioning, you are resending the documents as you have not received any acknowledgement on the same.

Reactions: idebony

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
In my opinion, in assessment phase they will check your documents proof against the information you have provided. I am sure that they have taken into account your ECA and gave you nomination on that.

Even if you have clicked Canadian degree, what information you have provided in the details of that education?
I provided no supporting documents for canadian education as I have none. I just uploaded my ECA report that's all I did. Only thing I did was mistakenly selected "Yes" for the question about Canadian education.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
@jchoudhury even if you have clicked "Yes" for Canadian Education and have not submitted any supporting document for it and instead, submitted you ECA report they would surely consider this as a trivial mistake. They didn't get back to you regarding this because you cannot make any changes in your application once you have submitted it. Moreover, they must have gone through your ECA report and gave u Nomination. They only get back to candidates if they require any missing document or any further information for clarification or any supporting document. Since you got non of it, so you should sit back now and enjoy the waiting for next ITA. Hope this makes the air much clearer for you. Logic!!
I know. Some are saying that I might face visa refusal due to information mismatch in EE and OINP profile. That's why got worried.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Go to ur one key click on the file number and go to through ur application by clicking next u will see what exactly u submitted and what u have checked at that time just to confirm. And let us know.
I submitted ECA report as supporting document but mistakenly selected Yes for Canadian Education.

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I am hopeful that we all will get Nomination from Ontario.
Now I wish to start gathering my documents for e-APR.

What would I need until end?

1. Police Clearance Certificate
2. Medical Report
3. Marriage Certificate
4. Passport photograph ( both soft and hard copy as the requirement of OINP and EE)
5. Degree and transcripts

Am I missing on anything?

Please advise

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Reactions: siju22

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I am an Electronics engineer NoC 2133 which is a regulated profession in Canada, do i need to provide and get some license or proof of license for OINP application?
I am also looking for the answer.

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I got an email requesting for missing document( CV)

NOI - 29th June
Submitted - 18th july
Missing doc (CV) - 26th July
Submitted missing doc (CV) - 26th july

I still havn't gotten an acknowlegement mail for the document submitted.

I'm abit worried
Did your status change to Assessment, before they asked for the document?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
can i update my IELTS score in express entry profile ?? the previous one with which i submitted my OINP application had 379 crs points but the recent one on 21st July gets me to 382 crs

i am worried bec name on the previous one is MUHAMMAD QASIM MURAD and on the recent one is MOHAMMAD QASIM MURAD (same as on my passport and other ID documents)

any suggestions ?

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
can i update my IELTS score in express entry profile ?? the previous one with which i submitted my OINP application had 379 crs points but the recent one on 21st July gets me to 382 crs

any suggestions ?
Yes, you can update but you also need to send an email to OINP updating them on the same. I think you need to send the Change of Information Form to them with the TRF. Even after nomination, you still need to update them of any change as stated in the FAQ and the guide.

What is the status of your application?

Reactions: mqamar1994

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, you can update but you also need to send an email to OINP updating them on the same. I think you need to send the Change of Information Form to them with the TRF. Even after nomination, you still need to update them of any change as stated in the FAQ and the guide.

What is the status of your application?
TRF ??

its in assessment