+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
everyone of us should email their tech support , my application has already been expired bec of the technical glitches, i wanted to submit my Birth Certificate and then pay the fees on thursday but could not bec the portal kept deleting my documents, so OINP withdrew my application themselves on Friday :( , now i have to create another one (only if they allow another application)

juggernaut007

Jul 13, 2017
So it means that we can still create a new profile? I thought that we could create it one time only. I am having troubles logging to OINP and there are not many days left for my application. Really worried now
Your profile is your ONE Key account where you submit your HCP application. You can withdraw and create new applications. My first HCP application was withdrawn by OINP and I was able to create another new HCP application.

Reactions: baovydo

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Your profile is your ONE Key account where you submit your HCP application. You can withdraw and create new applications. My first HCP application was withdrawn by OINP and I was able to create another new HCP application.
Do you need to create a new ONE Key account to submit a new HCP application?

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
CRS 436 NOC 3113
Recreated profile on Wednesday night but no OINP noi till now. what could be the reason?

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hey guys,

I am a bit confused by the OINP requirement below:

Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French

is it for the overall score for IELTS or you need have at least 7.0 on all 4 sections of the test?

Apologies if this is such a noob question, I still get confused on some terms.

Cheers!

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
No it is stuck at robot page at the moment. We have to wait until they fix it.
So that mean it can only be available on Monday ? They should at least post somewhere about this issue . They very clearly mentioned 14 calendar days deadline and system support fully available on weekends ...still no luck