+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I am a bit confused by the OINP requirement below:

Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French

is it for the overall score for IELTS or you need have at least 7.0 on all 4 sections of the test?

Apologies if this is such a noob question, I still get confused on some terms.

Cheers!
CLB 7 means atleast 6 in each IELTS section

Reactions: juleswantpr

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Are you able to login ? How? As nobody get past the I m not robot check
It's getting so frustrating now I have been trying since Thursday. At first it was not being able to see what you uploaded, then can no longer login and since Friday, I can no longer get past Captcha.

I hope they put up some sort of acknowledgement that we're all having an issue with the system and they're doing something - or... That it's closed for the year or something.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi all,
I am new to this thread. I am sitting at 397 and my noc is 0131 and is listed in targeted occupations in OINP program. Could you please put a light on my chances of getting NOI from Ontario. Has anyone with CRS less than 400 got any NOI latelt

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Dear Experts @billhayat

I have received NOI from Ontario but due to some reasons I dont want to apply within next six months, my question is if I recreate my EE profile after some time lets say after 1 month, would they send me the NOI again with new 6 months validity?

Thanks in advance

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
One more question, if someone please help and guides me.

My wife is pregnant and expecting a baby in September. So is it ok if I apply for OINP now in July and inform them of the decision on my application, if it would be after September?

Or shall I wait till September and apply after the new addition to my family?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Experts @billhayat

I have received NOI from Ontario but due to some reasons I dont want to apply within next six months, my question is if I recreate my EE profile after some time lets say after 1 month, would they send me the NOI again with new 6 months validity?

Thanks in advance
If you fulfill OINP criteria and has CRS 400 or above, you will be eligible to get NOI again provided that the quota for HCP stream will still be available. Please note that on 12th July 2017, only 2500 OINP nominations were remaining and already 3 months applications are in process.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
One more question, if someone please help and guides me.

My wife is pregnant and expecting a baby in September. So is it ok if I apply for OINP now in July and inform them of the decision on my application, if it would be after September?

Or shall I wait till September and apply after the new addition to my family?
You can apply it now and later you can inform them about addition in family. Waiting till September might fill the HCP stream quota.

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you fulfill OINP criteria and has CRS 400 or above, you will be eligible to get NOI again provided that the quota for HCP stream will still be available. Please note that on 12th July 2017, only 2500 OINP nominations were remaining and already 3 months applications are in process.
Could you please advise where I can find these information like how many nominations are left and how many has been processing?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
You can apply it now and later you can inform them about addition in family. Waiting till September might fill the HCP stream quota.
Dear Anwar thanks for your response. I have actually applied for renewal of my Pakistani passport, as the OINP requires a passport to be valid for 2 years. So I am waiting for it to come, is it ok to wait or shall I apply with my old passport?