+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Anwar thanks for your response. I have actually applied for renewal of my Pakistani passport, as the OINP requires a passport to be valid for 2 years. So I am waiting for it to come, is it ok to wait or shall I apply with my old passport?
When you are expecting your renewed passport back? If you think that it might take more time you can apply with your old passport and attached receipt of your passport renewal along with letter of explanation to the OINP.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
So e Portal still down? Not able to do anything since Thursday. Anyone afraid that they might have stopped taking the intake now? :(

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
So e Portal still down? Not able to do anything since Thursday. Anyone afraid that they might have stopped taking the intake now? :(
I don't think so, if the quota have been filled the message will appear in I am not robot page, as you can see there that Master stream and employer driven stream are closed now.

I believe this will be resolved by Monday.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Many thanks mate!. One quick question, do they consider a PNP nominated profile with ITA and normal FSW ITA as same?
I have seen different views in this regard. Some people say that direct FSW ITA is processed faster, while other says that PNP nominated ITA process faster. On the contrary, if any difference is there that could only be processing time (+ or - 2 to 3 months). Otherwise no difference at all.

Reactions: rithesh

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
the worrying sign is that there is no reply from their tech support and no update anywhere about the e Portal issue from OINP.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Can you try to check your status now? No one can get beyond the captcha page, if you can, it's a miracle
Yes, I am trying to see my status. But can not. Facing the same problem. All the time it remains in captcha page. What is the problem? I have submitted my profile last Friday, 14th July.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, I am trying to see my status. But can not. Facing the same problem. All the time it remains in captcha page. What is the problem? I have submitted my profile last Friday, 14th July.
It's still stuck in Captcha page.
Based on the their stats, they're processing application submitted and paid for between March 14 and July 9.
Your application should be still in Submitted stage.
I have submitted mine in july, 11, and the last time I successfully logged in it was still showing as submitted.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Pals,
I have a question about the FBI history summary, and I sure hope you will be of a great help.
I have left the USA back in 2011, never went back. The last time I request my FBI history summary was back in 2010.
Based on what I have read on CIC site it looks that it's valid as long as I received it after I left the country I used to live in.
Please advise.
Thank you so much !!