+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
We did that.
I can quote you my experience when I updated my IELTS (sent for remarking) in EE profile, the profile became ineligible. Somehow the online system verify your IELTS validity before making your profile active. I do not have any idea what OINP will do with such IELTS results.

joyo

May 16, 2017
Report number is not under discussions, validity of IELTS results sent for remarking is.
Since my husband's IELTS was under evaluation, we still went ahead and filled the application as he wasnt the primary candidate, later once we recieved we have sent the updated result via email.

Reactions: mqamar1994

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Since my husband's IELTS was under evaluation, we still went ahead and filled the application as he wasnt the primary candidate, later once we recieved we have sent the updated result via email.
Were you the PA or your husband?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know where you got this information from but it's completely wrong and makes India seem like a really backward place where no one keeps any old records :)

Someone I know recently applied and received his birth certificate in India - he was born in 1936, almost 81 years ago :)

So I'm guessing, you'll get yours too if you go to the municipal office in the area you were born and ask for it.

Good luck.
I admit. I was wrong. I dug deeper to find out the process and I would go ahead and get the Birth Certificate done.

You are from which state?
Rajasthan.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I'm the primary applicant.
That might be the reason, because spouse IELTS do not have any role in 67 points criteria of OINP other then only 5 marks, U might not have received it. Any ways, I still suggest do not use IELTS results if it is pending for remarking for PA.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, I had created EE profile on June 2 and recently got NOI from Ontario on June 29. I have 2 doubts and would like to discuss and have your valuable suggestions on them:
1. My passport has my father's middle name with a missing letter in the end, i.e. it should have been 'Kishore' but currently it is 'Kishor', as all my educational and other documents have the correct one. Could this impact my application to Ontario and likely be a reason for rejection and I should get this corrected before applying?. Although I will have to change my passport details in EE after getting this rectified.
2. I have mistakenly entered wrong year of birth of my spouse in EE profile. Should I correct it before applying for OINP, or leave it as it is. Will I loose the Opportunity to apply for Ontario PNP if I update this piece of info in my EE profile?

Suppose I change both these informations in EE, will my NOI be still valid or I will loose the opportunity?

Looking forward to hear some expert suggestions and shall work accordingly.

Regards,
attim
1. My passport has my father's middle name with a missing letter in the end, i.e. it should have been 'Kishore' but currently it is 'Kishor', as all my educational and other documents have the correct one. Could this impact my application to Ontario and likely be a reason for rejection and I should get this corrected before applying?. Although I will have to change my passport details in EE after getting this rectified. - Yes before you submit your documents, you should correct it as it will impact your application.
2. I have mistakenly entered wrong year of birth of my spouse in EE profile. Should I correct it before applying for OINP, or leave it as it is. Will I loose the Opportunity to apply for Ontario PNP if I update this piece of info in my EE profile? - Missing the opportunity depends on the points you earned with age. Suppose your score is 400 and changing your spouse age decreases your score, it will affect the PNP (I don't have how many points you are deduced). Additionally, you can make as many changes in your EE profile before you receive ITA.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Yes .. we have to order a duplicate addressed to OINP. for me I did me ECA using WES, and in their website, they have this available @ 71 CAD I think
Ya they charge around $71, but I heard somewhere $30 will be refunded . Is that true ?

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
NOI recd: June 16th
Application Submitted: June 26th
Decision in Progress: July 7th
Nomination: 10th July
Hi Mate,

I'm about to submit my OINP application by this week but stuck with some issues like:

1. Do I need to upload transcripts for my ECA degrees? Or only certificate & duplicate ECA order will be enough?
2. I got 'Two or more degree' in my ECA; one is bachelor degree and other is 2 year diploma; what should I select in the question of 'Highest education level'? I mean 'Two or more degree' or 'Bachelor degree'?
3. I got married few days before getting NOI but the marriage was within two families, no relatives, my employer and colleagues are not aware of my marriage. Does Ontario do any background/status/security verification with anyone? I'm scared of misrepresentation although I will include my spouse in the application and will upload marriage certificate.
4. I got CIMA Diploma with exemptions in 5 papers out of 6 and passed the remaining one. So I got transcript for only one paper and no certificate for waiver but received an email from CIMA for the exemptions. Now if I upload transcript for only one paper and the certificate for Diploma, is that okay?

It would be of great help, if you kindly take some time to clarify my concerns above.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I haven't heard of anyone being rejected by Ontario.

Unlike IRCC, Ontario is really kind when it comes to missing or incorrect documents. If they feel there's additional evidence or documentation required they usually send an email to the applicant - this is called a Procedural Fairness Request.

Don't worry too much. If they're not satisfied by your paperwork, they'll let you know and even give you 30 days to arrange for extra documents. Just check your emails regularly so you don't miss any communication from Ontario.

All the very best!
I am in the process of arranging the documents and this comment really raises my hope :)