+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes I got NOI with the IELTS that is in the process of remark. I was thinking my result will still be accessible online incase OINP want's to verify. I am thinking of gambling it. I'm scared OINP quota will be exhausted soon.
I will not suggest this. I have also done remarking for my IELTS, but when I put those result in my EE profile to update, my profile became ineligible. If you update your profile with same IELTS results which has been sent for remarking, you EE profile will get ineligible too.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
For spouse. no need for birth certificate. For principal applicant, OINP guide says the following.

Birth Certificate (mandatory)
A copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e. letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available).

If you do not have birth certificate, you can attach any document (your 10 grade certificate, National ID card etc) and write a LOE and share why you are not able to provide your birth certificate. I have seen some of the applicants done that. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind can explain it further.

Hope it helps.
I'm sorry I've no idea about this. I had a birth certificate so I used it. Best of luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind,

I did the registration for One Key Portal (ONLY). Yet to start building/registering my profile.

I hope this one key ID is valid for life time and profile submission should be completed in 14 days after creating the profile with the help of enrollment number and pin.

Thanks,
Ideally you should have all the documents ready and then register on One-key.

There's no enrolment number and pin. It's just an error message some applicants get.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
How did you learn about the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)?

Immigration Lawyer/Consultant
OINP Facebook page
Information Session
Promotional Materials
OINP Website
IRCC Visa Office
Employer
Other

WHAT WILL BE THE BEST ANSWER ??

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the update in HCP Stream in inviting ICT foreign workers is very positive. My NOC is 2173. Though my CRS points sit at 387, I was given NOI few days back.

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the update in HCP Stream in inviting ICT foreign workers is very positive. My NOC is 2173. Though my CRS points sit at 387, I was given NOI few days back.
means still ICT workers have hope to get NOI under 400 CRS?

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes. They are now active in sending invites for ICT workers with below 400 CRS points.
Hope so, however the new update was in past tense meaning they issued in week starting 26th June only. You fortunately received the NOI coz you had created your express entry profile recently.

Hoping for that to repeat.

Reactions: blackbeauty_xxx

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
according to @Wandering Mind, OINP will ask you anything if missing in your application as he has already got nomination and has experience regarding it. They will not straight away reject your application. You have to satisfy OINP that you have tried for Pay slips but did not get it from company. May be @Wandering Mind can guide you well.
@Vishal122, it's OK to apply without payslips if you've other ways to prove that you were getting a salary for that job.

I included bank statements and income tax documents for jobs that didn't give me payslips.

I also explained in LOE why I didn't have payslips and that I was including other proofs of compensation in the absence of payslips.

Good luck.

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
@Vishal122, it's OK to apply without payslips if you've other ways to prove that you were getting a salary for that job.

I included bank statements and income tax documents for jobs that didn't give me payslips.

I also explained in LOE why I didn't have payslips and that I was including other proofs of compensation in the absence of payslips.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot mate !!! I have recent experience letters from the companies which say the salaries I was drawing. Hope that helps .

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope so, however the new update was in past tense meaning they issued in week starting 26th June only. You fortunately received the NOI coz you had created your express entry profile recently.

Hoping for that to repeat.
Oh. I have not noticed that. I received my NOI on June 29th.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.