+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I have submitted EE profile last friday and I am at CRS 434 . I was just wondering when will ppl receive ONIP usually after submitting EE profile. Pls advice

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Members,

I am in the process of collecting documents and I have some queries that needs addressing from your experience.

• My job covers two NOC's 2281,2282 . Let's say if my rolesand responsibilities cover 6points, I have 3 points under 2281 and remainder under 2282. In such cases, which will be my primary NOC? Also, forgive my ignorance, is there a way to specify two NOC's in the application. Currently I specified only 2282 in NOC section of EE profile.
  • With effect from June6, there is no need to create profile in Job bank. But, there are some threads which notes that ONIP application asks for JOB bank profile number. Is that means, creating a job profile is mandatory while applying for PNP?
I request you all to clarify my queries .

Thanks in Advance,
Sundar.

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Dear Fellows I wis to know if it really takes two hours to fill OINP form.
and what extra information they require in this form (other than mentioned in their Guide)?
Do they have personal history section of PA and Spouse here? if yes, what is the format?

Cheers

I am at 400 CRS, just being over anxious :D

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi Peers

I had my ECA done by ICAS two years ago.
I have two original copies.

Under OINP would I need to send a copy of ECA Report by myself or order an extra copy to be sent directly by ICAS.

Please advise the ICAS assesses.

Cheers

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
"If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds. "

This was in the application guide. I am showing funds from both mine and my spouse accounts which add up to total the required funds. Is it necessary that my spouse or her bank write a letter approving my access to the funds in her bank? Please advise

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
I admit. I was wrong. I dug deeper to find out the process and I would go ahead and get the Birth Certificate done.

Rajasthan.
In Rajasthan, duplicate Birth certificate are avalible for any person who has born after 1969. Contact your local Municipal Office. Carry all the details, School Leaving Certificate and any other documents that you have.
If you dont have original birth certificate number, then they will charge you extra to find the record.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishal2017

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
I have attached
Hi Mate,

I'm about to submit my OINP application by this week but stuck with some issues like:

1. Do I need to upload transcripts for my ECA degrees? Or only certificate & duplicate ECA order will be enough?
2. I got 'Two or more degree' in my ECA; one is bachelor degree and other is 2 year diploma; what should I select in the question of 'Highest education level'? I mean 'Two or more degree' or 'Bachelor degree'?
3. I got married few days before getting NOI but the marriage was within two families, no relatives, my employer and colleagues are not aware of my marriage. Does Ontario do any background/status/security verification with anyone? I'm scared of misrepresentation although I will include my spouse in the application and will upload marriage certificate.
4. I got CIMA Diploma with exemptions in 5 papers out of 6 and passed the remaining one. So I got transcript for only one paper and no certificate for waiver but received an email from CIMA for the exemptions. Now if I upload transcript for only one paper and the certificate for Diploma, is that okay?

It would be of great help, if you kindly take some time to clarify my concerns above.

I have attached my previous mark sheets and transcripts with my ECA. You need to play safe and provide them as much information as possible. Providing additional information will not lose anything but not providing enough information can prove to be risky and expensive in future.

For your second question, I think you need to select 'Two or more Diploma or Degree'. But make sure you have ECA for your diploma and degree both. ECA is needed for your all education which you are showing in your profile.

For your third question, In future, if you are planning to add your wife in your application, you need to submit marriage certificate. IRCC or OINP are smart enough to match the marriage certificate date with your profile creation date. If they have any question, they will send you 'Procedure of fairness' letter and ask for an explanation. It is better to be transparent and does not hide any information from them.

Regarding your CIMA, leave it on WES to decide. If they are proving it as a valid diploma than you are good to go and you can submit your one single transcript with a letter of explanation or a letter from CIMA that you are exempted from the other 5 papers. Again, I am not an expert. Just trying to help you in your application process.

Reactions: Canadian_Iam

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi, Can somebody please help me on this?

Hi team,

I am planning to do flag pulling for my work permit application.
I do not know the process. Can somebody, please guide me on that?

Yes, I do not have multiple entry visa as well. Do I need multiple visa for flag pulling?