+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank you sir.

I do have my passport in which my place of birth and date of birth are mentioned. But in my 10th certificate, only date of birth is mentioned. However, I can try to get a new birth certificate but I have born before 1989 and I am not sure if in India they issue birth certificate for the candidates who are born before 1989.

Just my doubt.

It would be great if someone who has the similar situation can comment on it.

Thanks
I don't know where you got this information from but it's completely wrong and makes India seem like a really backward place where no one keeps any old records :)

Someone I know recently applied and received his birth certificate in India - he was born in 1936, almost 81 years ago :)

So I'm guessing, you'll get yours too if you go to the municipal office in the area you were born and ask for it.

Good luck.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
OINP one key site is still down.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Does oinp notifies status changes of application through email or you have to visit your one key account daily ?
No, OINP does not notify you for status change. If you are anxious and want to check you status daily, then you can do that. Otherwise if there is any requirement of your input or your next action, they will mail you.

joyo

May 16, 2017
When you apply for remarking, your ielts results get nullified, because they will issue new result even there is no change after remarking. Did you have NOI with your past IELTS score?
Hi my people,

Please i submitted my IELTS result for a remark. I have a scanned copy for my OINP application. Please can i go ahead and submit my application eveN when my IELTS is in the process of remark. It's been over 5weeks i went for a remark.
The report number remains the same. Even after change in marks..

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

I am planning to do flag pulling for my work permit application.
I do not know the process. Can somebody, please guide me on that?

Yes, I do not have multiple entry visa as well. Do I need multiple visa for flag pulling?