+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
Dear friends.

I have encountered some questions in the immigration information tab which asks me to enter all provincial attempts for immigration. I have submitted a profile in Saskatchewan EE program on 4 jan 2017 and it is still in application received phase. can it lead not to be accepted if I enter my saska submission information? thank you for your answers.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
osama7824 said:
Hi
I wonder if any one her have noc 3113 for the dentists and got noi I recreat the profile today 1 march due to not recieve noi yet
My score is 414
hi i am also a dentist .still waiting fr noi .my crs is 406. I think no dentist received noi yet

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Mate,

I applied NOC 2174 and got NOI. But I have worked on 4 different companies in last 12 years. Now if the Employment Verification letter/ experience letter doesn't state the NOC 2174 role and responsibilities, what to do in this case ? Please suggest.

Thanks

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Shah.zeb said:
Can someone please clarify. They have asked for ref letters, pay slips and job contracts for all employers in the past 10 years. What if I am unable to send them a job contract/salary slip for one my early employers from 2007-2010 since the company has shut down and I only have old job ref letters that I got made from them. I misplaced the contract/slips I took from them and now can't replace them with new ones.

As far as I see it this should not make my application incomplete but yes I will not get points/or this wont count in my total employment period which is fine by me.

Would appreciate some thoughts on this matter.
If you still know or are in touch with any manager or co-worker from that company, ask him/her to give you a reference letter. He/she can mention the working relationship to you and also the duration you worked and your job role. Along with that you can provide some document for them to know that the company has now shut down.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PasumarthyHarsha said:
I guess for OINP there`s no need PCC, but for PR we need for sure PCC from the country you born and from the country you are residing.

* I read this on a pdf - Ontario Human Resourses Category PDF from OINP home website.
Hi Dear ,

To whom is the PCC addressed to for PR purposes? Embassy of Canada ? CIC ?

Thank you in advance.

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
SaintNishant said:
If you still know or are in touch with any manager or co-worker from that company, ask him/her to give you a reference letter. He/she can mention the working relationship to you and also the duration you worked and your job role. Along with that you can provide some document for them to know that the company has now shut down.
Makes sense. Thank you.

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Can anyone who has submitted their applications for Human captial stream clarify whether they uploaded their WES result on the system and also requested for a duplicate copy to be sent to the OINP.

If you have requested for a duplicate did you contact WES for a copy to CIC or did you mention OINP.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello forum members,

Can someone please assist with how notification of interest letter was uploaded to the one key system since downloadable copies of the letter was not provided on the express entry account.

Thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Selectedfew said:
Hello forum members,

Can someone please assist with how notification of interest letter was uploaded to the one key system since downloadable copies of the letter was not provided on the express entry account.

Thank you
Open it under your EE profile and make a screenshot. Then you can forward that to Ontario.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Vensak,

I appreciate that's the only thing that seems to be delaying my submission.

Thanks

vensak said:
Open it under your EE profile and make a screenshot. Then you can forward that to Ontario.

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Though I did not receive an NOI yet, I have just begun collating all required documents for OINP application as the requirement, especially for work ex, is tedious. I have a total experience of 21 years from 6 jobs of which I could obtain reference letters for 3 jobs covering 11 years as well as job offer letters and pay stubs for these. For the rest, I do not have any of work contracts, pay stubs and reference letters. All I have is the acknowledged job offer letters. Keeping in mind the OINP requirement, can anyone please advice if my work-ex documents are sufficient?

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Is there really a requirement to add reference letters and pay stabs for the whole period of 10 years? That's insane. I think we should provide references only for the jobs we're claiming points for. The rest of jobs and activities should be just listed.
Am I not right? ::)

shreme77

Sep 12, 2016
Hello Friends ,

I have recreated my new EOI on 28th Feb 17 with NOC 0124 (Sales & Marketing Manager). My CRS is 421 & FSW is met. I have not received NOI yet. I want to know if anyone on this forum with NOC 0124 has received NOI for HCPS. Please confirm.

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Lesmar said:
Is there really a requirement to add reference letters and pay stabs for the whole period of 10 years? That's insane. I think we should provide references only for the jobs we're claiming points for. The rest of jobs and activities should be just listed.
Am I not right? ::)
Lesmar & Shah.zeb - The application guide for OINP states clearly that the documents are required for all listed periods of experience. Couldn't find anything that requires docs for just 10 years as you've mentioned.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshnsuma said:
Lesmar & Shah.zeb - The application guide for OINP states clearly that the documents are required for all listed periods of experience. Couldn't find anything that requires docs for just 10 years as you've mentioned.
No, no, no.

1. You are suppose to list your personal history for last 10 years. (that is just to fill in application form).
2. You are supposed to proove one of ON criteria which is 1 year of work experience in NOC 0, A, B within last 5 years
3. You are supposed to proove, that you meet criteria to be put in EE pool. (for FSW it is 67 points of 100 on the first point scale and for CEC it is 1 year of Canadian work experience within last 3 years). That is where possible proofs from last 10 years of work experience are comming in. But again even as FSW you need to proove max. 6 years of work experience in last 10 years for FSW or 7 years for CEC (if you claim points for Canadian work experience).

4. You are supposed to proove CRS ponts minimum of 400 (where many applicants do need 3 years of work experience to get full transferability points for that part).

In other words, where you do not claim points in any part, you do not need to put down any proof that you were actually working in that company and how. You will just list it as your personal history.