16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
SandyMaple said:
Can we go the ITA way even after accepting the OINP-NOI?
Like will I be in the running for the subsequent express entry draws, once I create the one-key, submit tthe docs and pay the 1.5K.
Or will my profile be blocked in some way?
you will still be able to receive ITA. It will not be blocked until you accept nomination. Once you receive ITA and submit eAPR, Ontario will not be able to nominate you on that profile anymore.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.
You DOB is created automatically when signing up for one key & registering for OINP. It's the step that gives you the OINP confirmation number.

There it is automatically captured and no need to re-enter it again.

Do you know if PCC is required for OINP application ?

Thanks.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.
This field is prepopulated with the information provided during your account registration. If you need to make a change to this field, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form [External Link]. Once completed, you must notify the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. Include your completed form as an email attachment.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
n.moustafa said:
This field is prepopulated with the information provided during your account registration. If you need to make a change to this field, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form [External Link]. Once completed, you must notify the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. Include your completed form as an email attachment.

Are u able to see your DOB in your application?

yiwei

Nov 16, 2012
Hello guys,

I withdrawed my old EE profile Feb 28 11pm. Then created a new EE profile right after.
I also went to my existing job bank account and entered my new Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code under the section "Express Entry profile number".
However, now my new EE profile says Job Bank Registration: Pending; Application/profile status: Pending Additional Criteria.
Do I need to wait for 24 hours or is there anything wrong with my steps?

Thank you.

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I received received a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter on Feb 27, 2017, this is what the message reads as below:

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter.

Please help me seniors.

thanks
Syed

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
n.moustafa said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if PCC is required for OINP under Human priorities program ?

Thanks in advance.
I guess for OINP there`s no need PCC, but for PR we need for sure PCC from the country you born and from the country you are residing.

* I read this on a pdf - Ontario Human Resourses Category PDF from OINP home website.

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
etcoflife said:
Guys,
If you have not received NOI simply re-create a new profile asap. Then wait for 2-3 days for NOI. If you still dont get it re-create another one. Dont sit idle, there can be a bug in the system but we have to fight and win the game.

1) Change the email of the job bank first to another email. This will help you keep the same email for EE and job bank.
2) There is a calculated risk in this game. For account activation you may need exactly 24 hours and if OINP closes the stream by that time then it will be a disaster.

Cheers !
Hi etcoflife,

I do have Score 433, but i didnt get any Notification from OINP.
I do have a question at the time of creating EE profile we got this question called "Are you intended to work in canada" - what kind of answer do we need to place here. If we look at the options (It says Full time job etc)

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
yiwei said:
Hello guys,

I withdrawed my old EE profile Feb 28 11pm. Then created a new EE profile right after.
I also went to my existing job bank account and entered my new Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code under the section "Express Entry profile number".
However, now my new EE profile says Job Bank Registration: Pending; Application/profile status: Pending Additional Criteria.
Do I need to wait for 24 hours or is there anything wrong with my steps?

Thank you.
Yes, you need to wait for minimum 24 hrs..

mk617

Jan 10, 2017
Recreated profile on 25th Feb. Got activated on 26th. Awaiting NOI....

NOC-2171
CRS - 406

Is there anyone here who has received NOI with same noc and bachelors ? It doesn't look like there is any criteria but it's confusing.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
mk617 said:
Recreated profile on 25th Feb. Got activated on 26th. Awaiting NOI....

NOC-2171
CRS - 406

Is there anyone here who has received NOI with same noc and bachelors ? It doesn't look like there is any criteria but it's confusing.
Recreated profile on 25th Feb. Got activated on 26th.
NOC - 2171
CRS - 427
OINP Score - 75/100

purplepeanuts

Oct 11, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
22-08-2017
AOR Received.
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-08-2017
Yep, same here,
NOC 2171
CRS 412
profile recreated on 24th of feb.

I guess profile of NOC 2171, many or has none have received yet?

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello,

How do you upload the Notification of Interest from Ontario onto the One key system as the notification does not get emailed as an attachment which can be downloaded.

Please assist

eshaquesiraj said:
Dear Seniors,

I received received a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter on Feb 27, 2017, this is what the message reads as below:

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter.

Please help me seniors.

thanks
Syed

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
SaintNishant said:
Recreated profile on 25th Feb. Got activated on 26th.
NOC - 2171
CRS - 427
OINP Score - 75/100

Same here. Recreated profile on 24th feb
NOC-2171
CRS- 408
Status - awaiting NOI

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW