+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
vensak said:
No, no, no.

1. You are suppose to list your personal history for last 10 years. (that is just to fill in application form).
2. You are supposed to proove one of ON criteria which is 1 year of work experience in NOC 0, A, B within last 5 years
3. You are supposed to proove, that you meet criteria to be put in EE pool. (for FSW it is 67 points of 100 on the first point scale and for CEC it is 1 year of Canadian work experience within last 3 years). That is where possible proofs from last 10 years of work experience are comming in. But again even as FSW you need to proove max. 6 years of work experience in last 10 years for FSW or 7 years for CEC (if you claim points for Canadian work experience).

4. You are supposed to proove CRS ponts minimum of 400 (where many applicants do need 3 years of work experience to get full transferability points for that part).

In other words, where you do not claim points in any part, you do not need to put down any proof that you were actually working in that company and how. You will just list it as your personal history.
Makes sense now, Vensak. Many thanks. Relieved I don't have to go on a wild goose chase.

Nani_venky

Feb 28, 2017
Hello All,

Do we need to wait until we complete 2 years to obtain two years of work experience or it would be considered as 2 years of experience if we obtain enough working hours (3120) without actually waiting for 2 calendar years? Please advise.

Thanks in advance! Cheesy

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
People.. i have a question... if a person doesn't fill online application of oinp in 14 days after getting noi ... only after than he looses chance of getting 600 points ..

or if during these 14 days ... ontario govt quota of registration finished ... he will lose chance to get 600 points ?

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
I am having CRS 426 and received PT notification from ONIP. Further, I created online e-profile(file name:XmmOO) but not filling the application. Can you please tell me what is the processing time of submitting the application.

Considering recent trend of CRS point, there is possibility of getting direct ITA. In this case, if I withdraw that e- file number, which means it appears to withdraw PT notification.

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Mate,

I applied NOC 2174 and got NOI. But I have worked on 4 different companies in last 12 years. Now if the Employment Verification letter/ experience letter doesn't state the NOC 2174 role and responsibilities, what to do in this case ? Please suggest. Any NOC 2174 template.

Thanks

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Shah.zeb said:
Can someone please clarify. They have asked for ref letters, pay slips and job contracts for all employers in the past 10 years. What if I am unable to send them a job contract/salary slip for one my early employers from 2007-2010 since the company has shut down and I only have old job ref letters that I got made from them. I misplaced the contract/slips I took from them and now can't replace them with new ones.

As far as I see it this should not make my application incomplete but yes I will not get points/or this wont count in my total employment period which is fine by me.

Would appreciate some thoughts on this matter.
For previous companies - Service certificate (with the necessarydetails)+ Job Responsibilities writeup+ Offer / Appointment letter stating your salary should be enough

Mandy03

Dec 11, 2014
ATTENTION everyone - (not sure if this has already been confirmed before)
I just spoke to an ONIP representative on the help Desk no. provided on the OINP website n she confirmed that the timeline is 14 days from the date of receiving NOI..
It is NOT 45 DAYS..she also confirmed that FAQ is not updated..

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Mandy03 said:
ATTENTION everyone - (not sure if this has already been confirmed before)
I just spoke to an ONIP representative on the help Desk no. provided on the OINP website n she confirmed that the timeline is 14 days from the date of receiving NOI..
It is NOT 45 DAYS..she also confirmed that FAQ is not updated..
OINP Efiling is 14 days, it was already updated on Feb 27th.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Still, it says:
Once you successfully register a profile... you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎
There's no mentioning on how much time you have to register.

Jun 10, 2016
TiMMMY said:
it can take up to 24 hrs to receive an ITA.

Same case as yours. I re-created my account on 28th and got 438 score on March 1.

Be still mate and lets wait patiently for that golden letter (ITA)

hit +1 if you find my comment helpful ;D
Yes you get +1 mate. I got my ITA :). thanks much

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Lesmar said:
Still, it says:
Once you successfully register a profile... you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎
There's no mentioning on how much time you have to register.
Guys take a look at this. Just received this email from Ontario guys about the timeline. Hope this helps:

Dear ...,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

There is no deadline to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Human Capital Priorities Stream after you receive a Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account. However, to ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP will be monitoring the volume of applications the Human Capital Priorities Stream. The stream will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Notification will be provided when the stream is paused and reopened via the OINP Updates webpage.

If you receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account, you have 45 days to apply to the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. Your application will not be accepted if it is received by the OINP after the 45 day deadline.

Please be advised that if you received a NOI after January 23, 2017, you must submit your application under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream online through the OINP e-Filing Portal. If you received a NOI before January 23, 2017, you may submit a paper application by mail.

For more information, please visit the OINP Updates section of our website at: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th Floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
[EC]

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Hello mates,

Can anyone explain why I am not getting NOI?
Does anyone get NOI today or yesterday?
I created my express entry profile on February 23 and linked and created Jobbank account as well. I had a previous EE profile which has been expired by 2016. When I created new EE profile it asked me abt previous one and I indicate the number? Shouldnt I do that? Or what can I do should I delete and recreate new EE profile? My CRS is 402 and I it's gonna subsided on March 19 due to my age!! So worried please help

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
warsapp said:
Hello mates,

Can anyone explain why I am not getting NOI?
Does anyone get NOI today or yesterday?
I created my express entry profile on February 23 and linked and created Jobbank account as well. I had a previous EE profile which has been expired by 2016. When I created new EE profile it asked me abt previous one and I indicate the number? Shouldnt I do that? Or what can I do should I delete and recreate new EE profile? My CRS is 402 and I it's gonna subsided on March 19 due to my age!! So worried please help
How long does it take to be nominated should I wait or create a new EE profile. I also create a OneKey just email and password

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nad86 said:
Guys take a look at this. Just received this email from Ontario guys about the timeline. Hope this helps:

Dear ...,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

There is no deadline to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Human Capital Priorities Stream after you receive a Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account. However, to ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP will be monitoring the volume of applications the Human Capital Priorities Stream. The stream will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Notification will be provided when the stream is paused and reopened via the OINP Updates webpage.

If you receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account, you have 45 days to apply to the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. Your application will not be accepted if it is received by the OINP after the 45 day deadline.

Please be advised that if you received a NOI after January 23, 2017, you must submit your application under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream online through the OINP e-Filing Portal. If you received a NOI before January 23, 2017, you may submit a paper application by mail.

For more information, please visit the OINP Updates section of our website at: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th Floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
[EC]
The key word there is the French stream. But Human priorities has a different delay.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,

Has anyone submitted the application already for OINP?