Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
SaintNishant said:
I created my profile first in August 2016. Then withdrew it on 25th February, 2017 and recreated a new one the same day. It got activated on 26th February, 2017. My EE score is 427, and OINP score is 75/100. My NOC - 0213 for past 2 years and 2171 for 8 years before that, both are in the OINP list. I have based my application on 2171, being the max work experience. Still waiting for NOI and its frustrating now.

No logic seems to be working here now. Can't say that only new profiles have got NOI, as old ones have got NOI as well. Can't say only high points have got NOI, as people with 401 score have also got NOI. Don't know what is the chance now ..
Guys, my EE score is 427, and OINP score is 75/100. I have a query regarding the NOC. I have based my application on 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants, in which I have the max experience - 8 years (out of the total 10).

However, my current NOC (for past 2 years) is 0213 - Computer and information systems managers. Should I be using 0213 as its my current NOC. Also, since I see not many 2171 are getting NOIs, does it make sense to change and base my application 0213. Please advise.

osama7824

Mar 1, 2017
Hi
I wonder if any one her have noc 3113 for the dentists and got noi I recreat the profile today 1 march due to not recieve noi yet
My score is 414

CanGuy03

Dec 6, 2016
I have been going through the forum to find some idea on my main query and hence posting it here. Will appreciate some guidance from the folks who know this well already :

Are there specific job areas where there is a high likelihood of getting through OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream?

While there are details on the process, I am trying to understand if this is best suited for likes of PhDs or else what is the criteria to most likely get through this route? I have a CRS of around 355 largely due to my age (44). I could go through EE but awaiting a job offer through LMIA process. In the meanwhile seeing there are avenues through OINP and if that is an option given my experience profile (largely been into IT program management/client relationship management .. worked in US, been visiting Canada in the past few months for business development effort for a company I co-founded and which is now also incorporated in Toronto (Ontario) but not yet started commercial operations as we are looking for business.

Thanks

CanGuy03

Dec 6, 2016
CanGuy03 said:
I have been going through the forum to find some idea on my main query and hence posting it here. Will appreciate some guidance from the folks who know this well already :

Are there specific job areas where there is a high likelihood of getting through OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream?

While there are details on the process, I am trying to understand if this is best suited for likes of PhDs or else what is the criteria to most likely get through this route? I have a CRS of around 355 largely due to my age (44). I could go through EE but awaiting a job offer through LMIA process. In the meanwhile seeing there are avenues through OINP and if that is an option given my experience profile (largely been into IT program management/client relationship management .. worked in US, been visiting Canada in the past few months for business development effort for a company I co-founded and which is now also incorporated in Toronto (Ontario) but not yet started commercial operations as we are looking for business.

Thanks
My NOC is 2171

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Guys, need help or info from seniors here in the group.

I have a score of 435 and trying for FSW.
I recreated my express entry profile on Feb 28 at 1.30 PM EST and it got activated on March 1 around 1.30pm est. I recreated with an intention of obtaining a NOI from Ontario and also expected the next express entry draw to take place some where around March 8. :-\

But Seems like a new express entry draw has taken place setting a cut off of 434 on March 1. When I check mycic account the ITA status shows not receieved. :'(

Can you please tell me if I won't get ITA because my profile could have been inactive at exactly the point when the draw took place. ?

But when I recreated my profile on 28th, I immediately got a message saying that I have been accepted in the express entry pool. Does this mean I was actually in the pool when the draw took place ?. How does this work. Please help.

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Raj and experts,

My EE CRS is 433, and I have submitted an application to Onatario nominee program under Master's graduate stream.

Does anyone know if I get ITA from my EE application, will I be able to proceed with both application?

Or can anyone provide contact information where I can seek advices? Thank you very much!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
SaintNishant said:
Are they not giving NOIs to 2171 .. :D
:D
But there are a few people with 2171 and 2173 who have got NOI in the last draw.

I have 0213 as my primary NOC and then 2171 and 2173 for a few of my earlier positions + have masters and am currently working in Canada.

Re-Created my profile on 24th Feb.
And yet no NOI.
So difficult to find a criterion.

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
Does anyone can tell me whether this one is the interest letter, it showed in my account under EE, but not a PDF format, do I need to contact with Ontario to confirm?

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

Antigua

May 30, 2016
Regardless of your application for OINP, you can proceed EE if you get direct ITA from CIC. But the application fee you already paid to OINP is not refundable.

Allison728 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Raj and experts,

My EE CRS is 433, and I have submitted an application to Onatario nominee program under Master's graduate stream.

Does anyone know if I get ITA from my EE application, will I be able to proceed with both application?

Or can anyone provide contact information where I can seek advices? Thank you very much!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharathkarthik said:
Hi Guys, need help or info from seniors here in the group.

I have a score of 435 and trying for FSW.
I recreated my express entry profile on Feb 28 at 1.30 PM EST and it got activated on March 1 around 1.30pm est. I recreated with an intention of obtaining a NOI from Ontario and also expected the next express entry draw to take place some where around March 8. :-\

But Seems like a new express entry draw has taken place setting a cut off of 434 on March 1. When I check mycic account the ITA status shows not receieved. :'(

Can you please tell me if I won't get ITA because my profile could have been inactive at exactly the point when the draw took place. ?

But when I recreated my profile on 28th, I immediately got a message saying that I have been accepted in the express entry pool. Does this mean I was actually in the pool when the draw took place ?. How does this work. Please help.
it can take up to 24 hrs to receive an ITA.

Same case as yours. I re-created my account on 28th and got 438 score on March 1.

Be still mate and lets wait patiently for that golden letter (ITA)

hit +1 if you find my comment helpful ;D

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
Antigua said:
Regardless of your application for OINP, you can proceed EE if you get direct ITA from CIC. But the application fee you already paid to OINP is not refundable.
Antigua,
Thank you so much for replying!

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Can someone please clarify. They have asked for ref letters, pay slips and job contracts for all employers in the past 10 years. What if I am unable to send them a job contract/salary slip for one my early employers from 2007-2010 since the company has shut down and I only have old job ref letters that I got made from them. I misplaced the contract/slips I took from them and now can't replace them with new ones.

As far as I see it this should not make my application incomplete but yes I will not get points/or this wont count in my total employment period which is fine by me.

Would appreciate some thoughts on this matter.

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
it seems that they finally fixed the problem of their ONe-key site. is'nt it?

I eventually could enter the site. :D