+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Shah.zeb said:
This 14 day time limit is ridiculous. I need to update a job letter from one of my employers, need a passport for my new born organize all the mandatory work documents like pay slips and contracts that they have asked for etc. How is this a practical deadline for any application.

On top of it the system is full of bugs and still not responsive...
14 days deadline is not reasonable at all. I just got this email from them as well saying I have 14 days to submit my application after registration. I wish they extend the deadline :(

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hey all,
Someone please help.I received NOI.Will they consider my Graduate Engineer Trainee period as work experience? It was full time and salary was credited in bank account!!
Please someone reply!! I have put this question multiple times.No response yet!!

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,

When I log into ONe-key and click on OINP application, I am required to enter an Enrolment Number and PIN to be able to start an application. Does anyone know how to deal with this? I've seen that others could work their way around this but not sure how they did it.

Thanks!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
sinab said:
Hi All,

When I log into ONe-key and click on OINP application, I am required to enter an Enrolment Number and PIN to be able to start an application. Does anyone know how to deal with this? I've seen that others could work their way around this but not sure how they did it.

Thanks!
please refer to the update on 22nd February on the following link:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

This is just a system bug. Good Luck !

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
masuk said:
Got NOI , Human Capital
CRS 401
moc 2147 profile created on july 2016
Congrats! Did you recreate your profile recently or just you got NOI based on your July profile?

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone..So the new notification says that once you have "registered you profile by using your one-key account" you will have 14 calendar days to submit your application. Now Like most people who received a NOI i went online and registered myself. After several attempts I was able to put in my profile but now with this 14 day deadline it seems like an uphill task.

So do be aware that the moment you register your profile with the One-key system your 14 day clock will start ticking!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Shah.zeb said:
Hello everyone..So the new notification says that once you have "registered you profile by using your one-key account" you will have 14 calendar days to submit your application. Now Like most people who received a NOI i went online and registered myself. After several attempts I was able to put in my profile but now with this 14 day deadline it seems like an uphill task.

So do be aware that the moment you register your profile with the One-key system your 14 day clock will start ticking!
Did you have all docs ready? As you know, in this year work contracts and payslips are mandatory documents.

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
smlrch said:
Hey guys,
just received NOI now.

CRS: 415
NOC: 2131
Old EE Profile: 02 February 2017
Re-created EE Profile: 23 February, 2017
:D :D :D :D :D
Hello guys, I just woke up to find out I received NOI for HCP Stream!
NOC: 2221
CRS: 433
Old EE Profile created: 4 October, 2016
New EE Profile created: 24 February, 2017
;D :D 8)

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Nad86 said:
Did you have all docs ready? As you know, in this year work contracts and payslips are mandatory documents.
No I dont and am now scrambling to get everything asap. Its just unreasonable this short timeline. I just hope they extend it further since the system itself is incapable of handling all the traffic.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Shah.zeb said:
No I dont and am now scrambling to get everything asap. Its just unreasonable this short timeline. I just hope they extend it further since the system itself is incapable of handling all the traffic.
Though, I wonder why you have put yourself in rush by creating a profile. I think you have been also confused that the 45-day timeline may not be in effect for this year. Right?

gem101

May 11, 2015
I need Help please, so I received a notification Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter
can someone tell me the next step to take, I can't seem to find anywhere to apply online or am I missing something?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
gem101 said:
I need Help please, so I received a notification Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter
can someone tell me the next step to take, I can't seem to find anywhere to apply online or am I missing something?
Congrats! What is you CRS score? when did you create your EE profile? Take a look at this guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Read all the pages carefully and follow the steps. Good Luck !

gem101

May 11, 2015
Nad86 said:
Congrats! What is you CRS score? when did you create your EE profile? Take a look at this guide:

Read all the pages carefully and follow the steps. Good Luck !
Thanks for your quick reply
I re-created my profile on Feb 24th
My EE score is 447
----------------------------------------

My question is how do I link my profile to the ONe-key
I created a ONe-key account I tried using my EE number to link it wont let me
am I missing something here?

Can someone just tell me step step process please

*the document says (To apply, you must submit your application online through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents (see Appendix 4)

I'm so confuse now..... or is the web server down?

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
gem101 said:
My EE score is 447

*the document says (To apply, you must submit your application online through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents (see Appendix 4)

Congrats ! I think the server is down. It gives me the following error.

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please try again later. "

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
gem101 said:
My EE score is 447

Why didn't you receive ITA directly though? Last cutoff was 441.