+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
TiMMMY said:
Hello guys,

Do I also need to create another Job Bank account in recreating my EE profile for Human Capital Priorities Stream?

Thank you.
No. Just update your old job bank account with the new EE Number and with the validation code.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
I am on study permit in Canada and got ONIP notification of interest in human capital priority stream as I have prior experience.

My study permit is only 1 year which will expire on 1st August 2017. May I apply for study permit renewal while onip application in process?

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Hi colleagues,

My agent informed me that I have received Notification of Interest from Ontario and he is asking if I am agree then i will have to pay 1500 cad along with online application within 45 days. Please tell me how long it will take to get nomination from Ontario after applying online application? and after nomination, what are next steps and how much time it will take. I have applied under Healthcare Manager category (NOC 0311).

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
farazS said:
Hi all,

Created a new GCkey and profile yesterday and cancelled my old profile and GCkey. Got the job bank activation today. Hoping they havent already reached their limit for NOI for human capital :D fingers crossed.

For the previous application, i feel the question is very simply asking if i applied for express entry or not. Which actually we did. Getting selected or not is another thing. Anyhow i felt safer selecting yes and gave my previous profile number.

And now we wait for the NOI :p

Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) Did you earlier create any other EE profile? Or this was the only profile of yours? If this was your second profile then what did you do with the first?

2) Also, I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

3) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) Did you earlier create any other EE profile? Or this was the only profile of yours? If this was your second profile then what did you do with the first?

2) Also, I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

3) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.
Ad point 3.
At the moment provinces have their separated online systems (Oasis for SK and One Key for ON). So there is no way for them to know if you have submitted any application to other province.
Only when you accept nomination of other province under EE, you will become invisible for Ontario.

But one of the questions in the application form is if you have applied for other PNP program. And that one you shall answer truthfully. Because also they cannot find it when issuing PT NOI (which I assue they only do according to what you have stated in your EE), you do not know if they do not have any type of relationship where they can check applicant against other provinces applicants.

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
Hello All,

I am currently doing a PhD degree. In the study history for EE profile, when I add my current study there are 3 options. Which one I should chose (1 or 3):

1- In a good academic standing but no certificate awarded.
2- Certificate awarded.
3-No completion.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
M2ALMASH said:
Hello All,

I am currently doing a PhD degree. In the study history for EE profile, when I add my current study there are 3 options. Which one I should chose (1 or 3):

1- In a good academic standing but no certificate awarded.
2- Certificate awarded.
3-No completion.

If you are currently doing PhD then it should be option 1 as you haven't got the degree yet and I assume you are in good academic standing.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
I have total experience above 2 years.My first year designation was graduate engineer trainee.It was full time and paid job.Will this be considered as work experience by Ontario immigration?My points including this experience are 68,otherwise it will reduce to 66.Then i wont meet eligibility criteria of 67 points although i have CRS 404.Please reply!!!! I am really worried!!! ???

Thanks in advance.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
February 27, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal

In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
What's the deadline to submit application once NOI is received in OINP Human Capital stream for 2017?
Thanks

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi All,
What's the deadline to submit application once NOI is received in OINP Human Capital stream for 2017?
Thanks
14 Days.. Just check the latest update from OINP:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keepsmiling said:
14 Days.. Just check the latest update from OINP:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
This is once you receive NOI?

But in the FAQS it says 45days after receiving NOI. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

Information on Ontario Express Entry
What is Express Entry?
Who can apply to Express Entry?
Does Ontario have any streams that use the Express Entry system?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Does Ontario have a job offer stream for Express Entry?
I don’t qualify for Express Entry. How can I get a nomination?
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Can I apply directly to one of the Ontario Express Entry streams?
Once I receive a Notification of Interest, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
I meet Ontario’s stream criteria. Why haven’t I received a Notification of Interest?
I no longer want to continue with my application to Ontario’s Express Entry streams. How can I withdraw my application and have my fees returned?