+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
zaksam777 said:
This is once you receive NOI?

But in the FAQS it says 45days after receiving NOI. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

Information on Ontario Express Entry
What is Express Entry?
Who
Does Ontario have any streams that use the Express Entry system?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Does Ontario have a job offer stream for Express Entry?
I don’t qualify for Express Entry. How can I get a nomination?
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Can I apply directly to one of the Ontario Express Entry streams?
Once I receive a Notification of Interest, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
I meet Ontario’s stream criteria. Why haven’t I received a Notification of Interest?
I no longer want to continue with my application to Ontario’s Express Entry streams. How can I withdraw my application and have my fees returned?
I wanted to knw wht document i should include for my previous work as my employer used to pay me in cash my salary .kindly advise me something

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
I have total experience above 2 years.My first year designation was graduate engineer trainee.It was full time and paid job.Will this be considered as work experience by Ontario immigration?My points including this experience are 68,otherwise it will reduce to 66.Then i wont meet eligibility criteria of 67 points although i have CRS 404.Please reply!!!! I am really worried!!! ???

Thanks in advance.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
vensak said:
Ad point 3.
At the moment provinces have their separated online systems (Oasis for SK and One Key for ON). So there is no way for them to know if you have submitted any application to other province.
Only when you accept nomination of other province under EE, you will become invisible for Ontario.

But one of the questions in the application form is if you have applied for other PNP program. And that one you shall answer truthfully. Because also they cannot find it when issuing PT NOI (which I assue they only do according to what you have stated in your EE), you do not know if they do not have any type of relationship where they can check applicant against other provinces applicants.

Thanks for clearing the confusion :) :)

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Received NOI from Ontario right now.
Will they consider my Graduate Engineer Trainee period as experience?
It was full time job and fully paid!!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Navrattan said:
Received NOI from Ontario right now.
Will they consider my Graduate Engineer Trainee period as experience?
It was full time job and fully paid!!
Congrats. When did you create your profile?

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
Got NOI just now for Human Capital Stream
CRS: 426
NOC: 2112
Old EE Profile: December 2016
Re-created EE Profile: 25 February, 2017

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting

smlrch

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
just received NOI now.

CRS: 415
NOC: 2131
Old EE Profile: 02 February 2017
Re-created EE Profile: 23 February, 2017
:D :D :D :D :D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
This is once you receive NOI?

But in the FAQS it says 45days after receiving NOI. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

Information on Ontario Express Entry
What is Express Entry?
Who can apply to Express Entry?
Does Ontario have any streams that use the Express Entry system?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Does Ontario have a job offer stream for Express Entry?
I don’t qualify for Express Entry. How can I get a nomination?
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Can I apply directly to one of the Ontario Express Entry streams?
Once I receive a Notification of Interest, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
I meet Ontario’s stream criteria. Why haven’t I received a Notification of Interest?
I no longer want to continue with my application to Ontario’s Express Entry streams. How can I withdraw my application and have my fees returned?
You have 45 days from PT NOI but 14 days from the moment you will start One Key account. Just my guess, but I think that this way they can hand over lot of NOI and only those that will take opened spot on One Key will get through.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
smlrch said:
Hey guys,
just received NOI now.

CRS: 415
NOC: 2131
Old EE Profile: 02 February 2017
Re-created EE Profile: 23 February, 2017
:D :D :D :D :D
Congrats! please update the tracker:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
This 14 day time limit is ridiculous. I need to update a job letter from one of my employers, need a passport for my new born organize all the mandatory work documents like pay slips and contracts that they have asked for etc. How is this a practical deadline for any application.

On top of it the system is full of bugs and still not responsive...

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
peterchien said:
Got NOI just now for Human Capital Stream
CRS: 426
NOC: 2112
Old EE Profile: December 2016
Re-created EE Profile: 25 February, 2017
Got NOI , Human Capital
CRS 401
moc 2147 profile created on july 2016

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
megan7788 said:
congrats.

If I am not currently working or have a valid job offer in Ontario, would I get the PMP invitation?
if you have CRS score above 400 and 67 point (OINP) you will definetly get it