NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Nad86 said:
Thanks. Everything was fine to open the profile but I just noticed that I need ECA to get points for my foreign education. Though, I have to wait to receive that first. No idea how long does it take for WES to process my application? Hope that I receive the ECA before the Human Capital Stream reopens.
WES spent almost 03 months to asses my Education Credential. But it depends on your location (because on the confirmation letter they send to your university via normal post service) and the time your university will take to reply to their letter of confirmation.

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
asif aslam said:
Hi,
this is my first post to any thread so far. im from Lahore, Pakistan

my CRS is 440 and i will upload my application to EE in this January.
(waiting for spouse documents to be assessed)
my questions are:
1- ICAS is faster or WES ?
2- how does OINP exactly selects an applicant for PN ?

i have seen many candidates whos scores are above 425 but they have not received and PR by oinp in the last year

I would recommend IQAS, just received my ECA report from IQAS within 10 - 12 days. The process is far simpler than WES.

thank you

akkipandey

Nov 4, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi Guys,

Just a query...I was going through the details of the targets for 2016 and 2017 and found this....

Economic Federal Economic 2016 2017
– High Skilled 58,400 73,700
Federal Economic
– Caregivers 22,000 18,000
Federal Economic
– Business 800 500
Provincial Nominee Program 47,800 51,000
Quebec Skilled Worker 26,200 29,300

Total 160400 172500

But for this year, IRCC has only issued approx. 30000 ITA's. Are they not able to achieve targets or am I missing something. I know that I should not be including Quebec SW program, but there seems to be a huge gap nonetheless

Grateful if somebody can throw some light

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akkipandey said:
Hi Guys,

Just a query...I was going through the details of the targets for 2016 and 2017 and found this....

Economic Federal Economic 2016 2017
– High Skilled 58,400 73,700
Federal Economic
– Caregivers 22,000 18,000
Federal Economic
– Business 800 500
Provincial Nominee Program 47,800 51,000
Quebec Skilled Worker 26,200 29,300

Total 160400 172500

But for this year, IRCC has only issued approx. 30000 ITA's. Are they not able to achieve targets or am I missing something. I know that I should not be including Quebec SW program, but there seems to be a huge gap nonetheless

Grateful if somebody can throw some light
1. this numbers are immigrants (includings spouse and children), ITAs are for applicants
2. part of the application were still received in the old paper form.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016

Your second question seems very important. This is also a question of mine. Hope somebody can answer this. Is score 450 better than 401 to get the PT NOI or not? Do they have this logic that if a person is near the minimum EE draw score, that person cannot be a candidate for PT NOI? Is so, they may ignore the applicant with score 450 or above.

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hey guys!

I am happy to inform you that we got the nomination and our CRS score is now 1033.

Thanks to this forum and especially Raj for the support.

Waiting for the draw now.

Any suggestions of what I can do or what things needs to be kept ready in advance so that the process is not delayed after I get the ITA?

Feb 28, 2016
Do I need to obtain Police Certificate for the Principal Applicant only or do I have to obtain certificate for spouse and dependent children as well?

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi

If a person has received Nomination from OINP and has accepted in the Express Entry profile, and is waiting for ITA from CIC what will happen if his profile expires before receiving the ITA from CIC? Will his Nomination be valid for the new EE profile.

Regards

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
fahadazh said:
Hi,
this is my first post to any thread so far. im from Lahore, Pakistan

my CRS is 440 and i will upload my application to EE in this January.
(waiting for spouse documents to be assessed)
my questions are:
1- ICAS is faster or WES ?
2- how does OINP exactly selects an applicant for PN ?

i have seen many candidates whos scores are above 425 but they have not received and PR by oinp in the last year

I would recommend IQAS, just received my ECA report from IQAS within 10 - 12 days. The process is far simpler than WES.

thank you
Hi

WES is faster than ICAS, if you send your attested documents timely. IQAS is the fastest amongst all Assessing Authorities.

There are many EE candidates waiting for ON Notification of Interest. Eventually, Ontario has stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016. They will announce on their portal once they'll start sending the notifications again, expected from the month of Jan 2017 (not confirmed).

Regards

zackmoody

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Guys just a quick question

On my WES report, at the top my name is written as: SINGH, Sameer

Whereas, on my passport my Given Name is : Sameer Singh (There is no last name on my passport)

On my degrees my name is written as Sameer Singh. There is no first name and last name fields on any of my degrees or marksheets.

Will that be a concern coz my WES report mentions my name in a different way as compared to my passport.
While filling up my WES online form I put Singh in my last name because the last name field was mandatory to fill up.

Thank You

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hello all,

I am currently in an uneasy situation. I got nomination and ITA (22 December) and my original IELTS result is expiring on the 10th of January 2017. I did another IELTS and my new result is bringing my score below 400 points. I am also waiting for PCCs from 1 foreign country and one from my local country.

1. Would it be ok for me to send my ITA documents along with PCCs receipt with an LOE explaining that I will send my PCCs later on? I just want to send everything while my original IELTS result is still valid.

2. Now that I have ITA and my score is dropping below 400 on the 10th on January, I understand that OINP will remove my nomination, does that mean I would have to apply for OINP again when I eventually get my score back above 400 with a better IELTS?

3. Or can OINP just remove my nomination until I get a better IELTS result with a score above 400, which they can then transfer my 600 points back?

The idea is to send everything before my original IELTS expires.

mohhit

Dec 27, 2015
TLOU said:
Hello all,

I am currently in an uneasy situation. I got nomination and ITA (22 December) and my original IELTS result is expiring on the 10th of January 2017. I did another IELTS and my new result is bringing my score below 400 points. I am also waiting for PCCs from 1 foreign country and one from my local country.

1. Would it be ok for me to send my ITA documents along with PCCs receipt with an LOE explaining that I will send my PCCs later on? I just want to send everything while my original IELTS result is still valid.

2. Now that I have ITA and my score is dropping below 400 on the 10th on January, I understand that OINP will remove my nomination, does that mean I would have to apply for OINP again when I eventually get my score back above 400 with a better IELTS?

3. Or can OINP just remove my nomination until I get a better IELTS result with a score above 400, which they can then transfer my 600 points back?

The idea is to send everything before my original IELTS expires.
I think everything gets locked after you receive ITA.

pangolin

Dec 24, 2016
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I have got a question regarding OINP.
I am a December 2015 applicant. Recently I've got my nomination and ITA on December 22. My old IELTS expires on January 10, so I've retaken the test and updated the information in my EE profile after nomination, but before ITA. My CRS score has dropped slightly because of new IELTS results, but it is still over 400.
Should I inform OINP about my new IELTS now, before submitting my e-APR?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
pangolin said:
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I have got a question regarding OINP.
I am a December 2015 applicant. Recently I've got my nomination and ITA on December 22. My old IELTS expires on January 10, so I've retaken the test and updated the information in my EE profile after nomination, but before ITA. My CRS score has dropped slightly because of new IELTS results, but it is still over 400.
Should I inform OINP about my new IELTS now, before submitting my e-APR?
Yes, you can inform OINP about your new scores. Since your points remain above 400, then no need to worry.