OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

At last ,I received this email yesterday,from OINP. And below is the quote from the email

"Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

· 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

· Copy of Birth Certificate.

· In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application."

But now, I have a question, when I submitted my application I wrote an Explanation letter, mentioning that I deposited DOB certificate at school. But now they are again asking, for the certificate. How to go about it ? Please suggest.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi All,

At last ,I received this email yesterday,from OINP. And below is the quote from the email

"Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

· 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

· Copy of Birth Certificate.

· In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application."

But now, I have a question, when I submitted my application I wrote an Explanation letter, mentioning that I deposited DOB certificate at school. But now they are again asking, for the certificate. How to go about it ? Please suggest.
May be they missed your LOE. Write to them again mentioning that you do not have your BC for XX reason. Submit a notarized affidavit that mentions your DOB. You can send rest of the documents as requested.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Hello everybody, i have received interest from Ontario PNP trough my express entry profile. I would like to know how to accept this nomination. The letter said to contact Ontario directly,but no one is picking up the phone. Is there a way l can accept this nomination online or through CIC account. Thanks in advance !!!!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Binette said:
Hello everybody, i have received interest from Ontario PNP trough my express entry profile. I would like to know how to accept this nomination. The letter said to contact Ontario directly,but no one is picking up the phone. Is there a way l can accept this nomination online or through CIC account. Thanks in advance !!!!
Contacting them means sending the package in 45 days. No need to actually contact them. Start preparing ur papers. I assume you have french as first language right? Also join the french stream thread.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Aal_ said:
Contacting them means sending the package in 45 days. No need to actually contact them. Start preparing ur papers. I assume you have french as first language right? Also join the french stream thread.
Yes l have French as a first language, package ?? is there application form ? I have been the OINP website and it sucks the information is very confusing. Could someone send the right link on how to complete this package ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Binette said:
Yes l have French as a first language, package ?? is there application form ? I have been the OINP website and it sucks the information is very confusing. Could someone send the right link on how to complete this package ?
You'll find important details you need in the below link (This is for the Human Capital Priorities Stream but the process is more or less similar) -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Application guide for French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw.pdf

This is the OINP webpage containing the information for French Speaking Skilled Worker's Stream -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH.html

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
It means you don't haven't got an ITA yet.
Hi,

Yesterday I got email from OINP requesting following additional documents.

1. Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for a consecutive 12 month period that specify the number of hours worked per week, duties during the employment period, your total annual salary plus benefits and any extended periods of leave.

a. Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a consecutive 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

2. Please provide most recent bank assessment showing all assets (6 months of most recent bank statements). The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

a. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

In 1st point they are asking 12 months bank statement. in 2nd point for 6 month bank Assessment

1.) What is Bank Assessment ?
2.) Do I need to submit the 2 copies of bank statement 12 months and 6 months ?

3.) How much minimum amount in CAD should show in bank which would be acceptable for them?
Can I send the copies of property papers as well?
If I transfer more than CAD 10,000 to my bank, Do i need to provide the proof ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samra_ said:
Hi,

Yesterday I got email from OINP requesting following additional documents.

1. Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for a consecutive 12 month period that specify the number of hours worked per week, duties during the employment period, your total annual salary plus benefits and any extended periods of leave.

a. Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a consecutive 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

2. Please provide most recent bank assessment showing all assets (6 months of most recent bank statements). The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

a. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

In 1st point they are asking 12 months bank statement. in 2nd point for 6 month bank Assessment

1.) What is Bank Assessment ?
2.) Do I need to submit the 2 copies of bank statement 12 months and 6 months ?

3.) How much minimum amount in CAD should show in bank which would be acceptable for them?
Can I send the copies of property papers as well?
If I transfer more than CAD 10,000 to my bank, Do i need to provide the proof ?
1. paper from bank stating how much Money you have now and what was the balance of that account during last 6 month (to see if that Money was stable all the time).
2. Depends, if you have separate saving account and one for to get your salary and such, they need to see transfers from your employer (they will compare it with payment subs). If it is the very same account take 12 months transfer history, but you still need current balance statement on the top

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
1. paper from bank stating how much Money you have now and what was the balance of that account during last 6 month (to see if that Money was stable all the time).
2. Depends, if you have separate saving account and one for to get your salary and such, they need to see transfers from your employer (they will compare it with payment subs). If it is the very same account take 12 months transfer history, but you still need current balance statement on the top
Thanks Vensak
How much amount in CAD would be acceptable for them?

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello Raj,

i have got an email from ONIP by saying that " Your file has been forwarded to officer to review and officer should be contacted you if further more information/ documentation required".
any idea if any people got such emails and within how many days i can expect a call from ONIP.

Thank you

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since yesterday, whenever I login to my EE profile, I will see The table with no data available what is the problem? Is it because of the change?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okaforizuu said:
Since yesterday, whenever I login to my EE profile, I will see The table with no data available what is the problem? Is it because of the change?
Must be a technical glitch and yes, might be because of the implementation of the change. If it stays that way for a long time, you can report it to the CIC technical team.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello applicants and seniors,
I am preparing for OINP.. i am having some confusions with my tax file. I have more than a year job experience and then moved out abroad for my postgraduation. While i was working my salary was below income tax level so i didnt register for income tax. So what should i do if they ask for the income tax return file ? Another problem is before moving abroad i closed my salary bank account, i asked them if they can provide a statement for that period but they refused (I have all my appointment letters HR reference letters etc). What can be done on this case ? It would be really helpful if anyone can suggest me something regarding this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KRahman said:
Hello applicants and seniors,
I am preparing for OINP.. i am having some confusions with my tax file. I have more than a year job experience and then moved out abroad for my postgraduation. While i was working my salary was below income tax level so i didnt register for income tax. So what should i do if they ask for the income tax return file ? Another problem is before moving abroad i closed my salary bank account, i asked them if they can provide a statement for that period but they refused (I have all my appointment letters HR reference letters etc). What can be done on this case ? It would be really helpful if anyone can suggest me something regarding this.
You can provide them with other documentation to prove that you were employed and you were being paid at the time. Payslips, reference letters, appointment letters etc.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I used fixed deposit too and I have had no issues till date. Awaiting nomination. Timeline in my signature.
as OINP additional requirement of funds, can we submit the property papers?

In fact i bought a property and my bank balance is reduced than I originally submitted?

what should I do now?

I have submit the docs in 15 days