+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hey Raj,

Have you got the ITA? There was a draw today and highest ever pool size with 1800+ ITAs. Hope you have got the ITA and your six to eight months journey starts now.....:)
;) :D
Yes, I did. Hopefully, the meaningful wait begins soon!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
Congratulations Raj...!!!!

you deserve it. i have been following this forum since a long time. you were patient enough all the time to give an answer to everyone though your nomination was in due since a long time.
Thanks for all your good work, Appreciate it.
Glad to help!

Good luck and all the best :) .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gayathry84 said:
Hi Raj

Thank you for the response. We had send all the necessary employment letters, pay slips, bank statements etc. Will they still ask all that as part of verification?

Thanks
Gayathri
Even though you have sent these as a part of your initial application, you can still be asked these as additional documentation during the assessment phase.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Even though you have sent these as a part of your initial application, you can still be asked these as additional documentation during the assessment phase.
Hi Raj,

I had received a reply from OINP on Oct 7th that my application is second stage of processing pending investigation by an investigator analyst. How long can one expect to get the additional document request /verification call and movement to the decision phase.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hello Everyone....
Just a query!!!!
I received my AOR on 21st August but received another mail stating my DD has expired and I need to submit fresh DD. I forwarded the fresh DD around 29th August. On 11th October I received a mail regarding "Receipt of my payment". I have 3 questions
1. Does anyone else also has faced this time gap between sending fresh DD & mail regarding payment receipt?
2. Since I received the mail on 11th October, does it means that between issuing AOR & receipt, my file was not processed??
3. I have read one more user (pxyarala) who received AOR on 22nd August asked about his files status via mail. If someone can tell me the e-mail address from where i can also ask about file status.

Would appreciate all the replies.
Thanks in advance!!!

CRS Score- 430, NOC Code= EE Profile Date- 18th Jan'16, OINP PT- 18th Feb'16, App Sent to OINP- March 4th'16, AOR Date- 21 Aug'16, Nomination- Awaited.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Raj,

First of all lots of congratulations, finally now you are very close to the destination. I hope you will keep on guiding us in the same way as earlier. :)

As we are still waiting for OINP to open for intake, which may get open in Nov or Dec. Can you guide me when i should delete my old EE profile and recreate again. As much as i know we have to recreate our EE profile so that OINP triggers. But should i recreate now or once it is open?

Please help.

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it would make more sense to recreate close to the date Ontario will start sending PT's

This way we will be closer to one year mark from EE profile perspective and last year Ontario picked up latest created profiles

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

I resubmitted the DD in July , but have not received the payment receipt?worried about this. However, they did ask us for a ECA copy directly from WES, this is done. Am I missing anything here??

Thanks
Gayathri

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
kapilarora said:
Hello Everyone....
Just a query!!!!
I received my AOR on 21st August but received another mail stating my DD has expired and I need to submit fresh DD. I forwarded the fresh DD around 29th August. On 11th October I received a mail regarding "Receipt of my payment". I have 3 questions
1. Does anyone else also has faced this time gap between sending fresh DD & mail regarding payment receipt?
2. Since I received the mail on 11th October, does it means that between issuing AOR & receipt, my file was not processed??
3. I have read one more user (pxyarala) who received AOR on 22nd August asked about his files status via mail. If someone can tell me the e-mail address from where i can also ask about file status.

I received the receipt of my new bank draft along with my old bank draft by mail. They were clipped together. Your time gap sounds normal. I just don't know why some people are receiving receipts by email and others by mail.
Would appreciate all the replies.
Thanks in advance!!!

CRS Score- 430, NOC Code= EE Profile Date- 18th Jan'16, OINP PT- 18th Feb'16, App Sent to OINP- March 4th'16, AOR Date- 21 Aug'16, Nomination- Awaited.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

I resubmitted the DD in July , but have not received the payment receipt?worried about this. However, they did ask us for a ECA copy directly from WES, this is done. Am I missing anything here??

Thanks
Gayathri
Just send them an email to ask about your application status. You should receive the receipt for the new DD. Old DD should be returned back to you.
There are a few applicants like me who are still waiting to get back the old expired DD.

tan09

Mar 2, 2013
Hi Raj,

I believe you finally got your long awaited ITA. Congrats on that!

Need some clarification:

Provided that OINP leaves its cutoff score at 400 in the next intake, would you suggest that I recreate my profile sometime at the end of October 2016?

Next question, about the "ties" to Ontario. If I mention a friend who's been living in Ontario for over 12 months, what kind of information might OINP seek from him - just their name, address, and SSN kind of stuff , to verify if they are genuinely residing in Ontario? Or, would they be also required to demonstrate if they are sponsoring somebody else also, such as his sibling?

I understand that it is not mandatory to demonstrate "ties" o Ontario, but it's certainly preferable?

Third question, the work experience requirement for OINP is required to be a full time job in the past 5 years and at least 1 year old, correct?

TIA.

nisharma

Aug 17, 2016
Hi,

I have a score of 463. I sent my documents last year after receiving PT in November 2015, however, my file was returned due to a missing signature. I am waiting for PNP to open again in November so I can apply again.
I want everything to go right this time so wanted to clarify something:

I started working on 20 June 2014 but received my post graduate work permit valid from 10 July 2014. At the time I was working, I did not have an off campus work permit. I only had a valid study permit. How badly would this effect my application. Is there something I can do to not get heavily penalized for this stupidity.

Thanks

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tan09 said:
Hi Raj,

Need some clarification:
Provided that OINP leaves its cutoff score at 400 in the next intake, would you suggest that I recreate my profile sometime at the end of October 2016?
They haven't yet announced anything about opening the stream again in Nov itself. The problem with creating a profile now is that we are not sure if they would send the interest email to existing profiles or just new ones.

Next question, about the "ties" to Ontario. If I mention a friend who's been living in Ontario for over 12 months, what kind of information might OINP seek from him - just their name, address, and SSN kind of stuff , to verify if they are genuinely residing in Ontario? Or, would they be also required to demonstrate if they are sponsoring somebody else also, such as his sibling?

Just write a good letter stating why you are influenced to come to Ontario. you can also mention you were influence by your friend. They only info they may ask is Name, address and relationship of the person.

I understand that it is not mandatory to demonstrate "ties" o Ontario, but it's certainly preferable?

"Intention to Reside in Ontario: All applicants must intend to reside in
Ontario, as demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to
Ontario. See Section 3.5 for further information"
its not necessary, but makes your file stronger.

Third question, the work experience requirement for OINP is required to be a full time job in the past 5 years and at least 1 year old, correct?

Yes, you are right
"If you choose to be assessed against the FSWP criteria, OINP requires
that you have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time
employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous
part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification
(NOC) level 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the
date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. The one year
minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part time)
employment must have been completed in one specific NOC
occupation."
What that means is that you need to have a continuous 1 year full time experience or part time continuous work for 1560 hours. Hope you have checked the NOC listing to find your job.

Good Luck,

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I delivered my package to OINP 3rd March and got acknowledgment on 19th August still waiting for my application to be pushed to second phase .. does anyone know if they have started looking into 2016 files..

Also, Meanwhile waiting for my application I reattempted IELTS in a hope that if I score more I can get ITA and then I don't have to wait for OINP but my score went low :( .. is it necessary to update the score or I can keep the one from before

appreciate your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tan09 said:
Hi Raj,

Need some clarification:

I'd suggest you to re-create the profile after OINP announces that they have resumed the program. Keep checking their website for updates/

Yes you can mention about a friend in Ontario. You can submit PR card/PP, Driving License and Lease agreement. Please note that SIN (you called it SSN) is private information and nobody is obligated to disclose their SIN to anybody (except certain limited circumstances).

Yes. Doesn't harm. Mentioning might actually be beneficial.

Full time or equivalent part time in the past 5 years. Also, please note that the applicant should have "at least" a bachelor's degree to be eligible to apply to OINP (That is, if the degree is not a Canadian one, the Canadian Equivalency on the ECA report should say at least "Bachelor's degree".

TIA.
Good luck and all the very best!!