NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
g126 said:
Hurray!!! My AOR came today!!! They received my package on 3rd of March and the AOR arrived on 19th August... So they are currently 2.5 months behind schedule. This is good I guess as they were 3 months behind not long ago, so I guess they are catching up!

Now they mentioned this on the AOR:

Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for

assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase

and again when your application moves to the decision phase.

Does this really happen? Will I receive another email when it moves to the assessment phase and another one when it moves to the decision phase? I thought I'd only get notified of this if I reached out and asked for a status update. Anyway, very happy with the news!

congratulation!! I got AOR as well delivered on same date as yours 3rd Mach.

nisharma

Aug 17, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
They stopped accepting resubmitted applications from May 10, 2016. Unfortunately, I don't think you can pursue this application.

OINP might send out PT EOIs in November, 2016.
I have a score of 463 right now and the cut off is above 480. Considering my work permit is expiring in July 2017, do you think I will be in time to get my PR. Are there any other options?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
I just received the below email today. It seems like it takes 1 month to receive the AOR for French speakers (application received on 07/18/16).
Can someone explain what the next step is?

"Par la présente, nous vous informons que le Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration (POCI) a reçu votre dossier de candidature le juillet 18, 2016. Après vérification, nous confirmons que votre demande est complète et qu'elle a été transmise pour évaluation. Le POCI vous avisera lorsque votre demande passera à l'étape de l'évaluation; et vous serez à nouveau informé lorsqu'elle sera acheminée à l'étape de la décision. Par ailleurs, nous vous contacterons directement si nous avons besoin de renseignements supplémentaires pour évaluer votre demande."

Thanks.

krishnacanada

May 14, 2016
nisharma said:
I have a score of 463 right now and the cut off is above 480. Considering my work permit is expiring in July 2017, do you think I will be in time to get my PR. Are there any other options?
Are you intra-company visa transfere ?. or did you go through LIMA ?.

nisharma

Aug 17, 2016
krishnacanada said:
Are you intra-company visa transfere ?. or did you go through LIMA ?.
I did my undergrad from Canada and got 3 years of open work permit after graduating in April 2014. I have been working since June 2014 in the same company in Ottawa. At the moment, I have 463 score, applied in the Canadian Experienced Class. Work permit is expiring in July 2017. The cut off is not going below 480 so I am 17 points short.
Because my application for PNP was returned, I didn't get the 600 points and am freaking out now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
julientran said:
I just received the below email today. It seems like it takes 1 month to receive the AOR for French speakers (application received on 07/18/16).
Can someone explain what the next step is?

"Par la présente, nous vous informons que le Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration (POCI) a reçu votre dossier de candidature le juillet 18, 2016. Après vérification, nous confirmons que votre demande est complète et qu'elle a été transmise pour évaluation. Le POCI vous avisera lorsque votre demande passera à l'étape de l'évaluation; et vous serez à nouveau informé lorsqu'elle sera acheminée à l'étape de la décision. Par ailleurs, nous vous contacterons directement si nous avons besoin de renseignements supplémentaires pour évaluer votre demande."

Thanks.
This looks like an AOR. Did you find any attachments inside with the file number and payment receipt ?

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
How OINP application Queue works ?

I created EE profile in March 2016 (426 points), and eagerly waiting for OINP nomination.
Presently my organisation is processing WORK permit (Intra Company Transfer) , and i have been suggested to withdraw my profile from CIC.
My question is if i delete my profile and recreate in November :
Weather OINP will give prefence to old profile over new profile ?
Or it will just send nomination to all who have above 400 point ?

Thanks in Advance

krishnacanada

May 14, 2016
zshamim said:
How OINP application Queue works ?

I created EE profile in March 2016 (426 points), and eagerly waiting for OINP nomination.
Presently my organisation is processing WORK permit (Intra Company Transfer) , and i have been suggested to withdraw my profile from CIC.
My question is if i delete my profile and recreate in November :
Weather OINP will give prefence to old profile over new profile ?
Or it will just send nomination to all who have above 400 point ?

Thanks in Advance
Sounds Strange because , Intra Company Transfer is separate process. If you have applied for OINP and if you withdraw , you will loose your Nomination for OINP. This is direct quote from the OINP letter..
The entire OINP process is based on points and validity of the information you provide and there is no preference of what so ever.

So double check what the process your company want to follow and ensure it doesn't affect your OINP application process.

"If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.
The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:
 The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
 A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
 A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
 A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

"

krishnacanada

May 14, 2016
nisharma said:
I did my undergrad from Canada and got 3 years of open work permit after graduating in April 2014. I have been working since June 2014 in the same company in Ottawa. At the moment, I have 463 score, applied in the Canadian Experienced Class. Work permit is expiring in July 2017. The cut off is not going below 480 so I am 17 points short.
Because my application for PNP was returned, I didn't get the 600 points and am freaking out now.
You have time , you can apply again , July 2017 is quite a bit of time..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
krishnacanada said:
Raj , in the email i received , i got receipt with file number and payment receipt.
Perfect. That's AOR then!

I believe you need to order a copy of your ECA to be sent directly to OINP. If they require further documents, they will get back to you!

Good luck and all the very best!

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
Looking forward to know what all docs are requested for ONIP.

I am hoping to be invited, as soon as this opens and want to be ready. CRS 450.

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultaan07 said:
Hello Friends,

Did any of you send your new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.
Emailing them might get you the answer. In my experience, though not very promptly, they do respond to emails.

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Rephrasing my query ,Since my earlier question was not clear .

If Person A with 430 points created profile in March 2016 and Person B with 430 points created profile in November 2016
Who stand a chance to get Letter of Interest for OINP first ?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zshamim said:
Rephrasing my query ,Since my earlier question was not clear .

If Person A with 430 points created profile in March 2016 and Person B with 430 points created profile in November 2016
Who stand a chance to get Letter of Interest for OINP first ?

Thanks
Doesn't work that way. I created my profile on 13th Oct and got LOI for OINP on Oct 16th. Doesn't matter when you create your profile.