TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. Don't wait for them to ask. Just order a copy and send them the receipt.

Good luck!
Ok thanks for your reply. Will send ECA asap. But what about my EE profile? Should I create a new one given that it will expire in January and OINP might take a long time to give nomination?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
Ok thanks for your reply. Will send ECA asap. But what about my EE profile? Should I create a new one given that it will expire in January and OINP might take a long time to give nomination?
No, dont recreate it now.. Recreate it in December (that is, if you dont get a nomination by then).

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Raj

May I ask if nomination is released and accepted by applicant before the expiry date of the EE profile, is it still necessary to re-create the EE profile?

I guess what I'm saying is that under what kind of circumstances, will it be unnecessary to re-create the profile?

Thanks, bro!

rajkamalmohanram said:
Probably in November 2016.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, dont recreate it now.. Recreate it in December (that is, if you dont get a nomination by then).
Ok understood. Thanks again!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I wanted to seek clarifications on a few aspects.

1. I received a reply on August 14th 2016 from OntarioNominee.ca that they received my application and accepted it. They also mentioned that I will receive an Acknowledgement Letter with a File Number. Hopefully that means there are no chances my application being returned between now and the AOR.

2. I wanted to understand the reason for the delay in issuing AORs and nominations. Is it because they issued PTs to more than 5500 people ( OINP quota for 2016 if I am not wrong ). If that is the case then some applications will have to be rejected. I remember people saying on this forum that chances of nomination after the AOR are high unless there is something wrong. It seems then nominations would be competitive and not sure what criteria they will have to select candidates. Please let me know what you think.

3. How do I ensure that OINP has got all the documents that makes my application strong enough for a nomination. I sent all that was asked in the application guide.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

1. I received a reply on August 14th 2016 from OntarioNominee.ca that they received my application and accepted it. They also mentioned that I will receive an Acknowledgement Letter with a File Number. Hopefully that means there are no chances my application being returned between now and the AOR.

It is extremely unlikely that your application will be returned. You are practically through - Wait for your AOR. Good luck!

2. I wanted to understand the reason for the delay in issuing AORs and nominations. Is it because they issued PTs to more than 5500 people ( OINP quota for 2016 if I am not wrong ). If that is the case then some applications will have to be rejected. I remember people saying on this forum that chances of nomination after the AOR are high unless there is something wrong. It seems then nominations would be competitive and not sure what criteria they will have to select candidates. Please let me know what you think.

Relax! 5500 PTs were not sent. :D . See, 5500 is the quota for ALL the streams combined. Under Express Entry - there are only 2 streams ( Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream). The file numbers have reached 49XX (They are now sending AORs to Feb 18 applicants). By the time they reach May applicants, the quota might be consumed. The nominations will come one by one. People do get rejected by OINP only if there is something really wrong with the application. This has been the case at least until now.

3. How do I ensure that OINP has got all the documents that makes my application strong enough for a nomination. I sent all that was asked in the application guide.

That is all that you can do! Depending on your case and the officer evaluating it, you might or might not get an additional documents request. Hope you get nominated soon!

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan
Good luck and all the very best!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

Please see my responses in blue to your replies in red font. Wanted some more clarifications.

Hi Raj,

It is extremely unlikely that your application will be returned. You are practically through - Wait for your AOR. Good luck!

That is good news. Hopefully will get the AOR in mid September. It has already been 6 months for my DD on August 13th, which would have expired unless they encashed it. I will have to re-send the DD in that case. Should I wait till the old un-enchased DD arrives before I send the new one?.

Relax! 5500 PTs were not sent. Cheesy . See, 5500 is the quota for ALL the streams combined. Under Express Entry - there are only 2 streams ( Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream). The file numbers have reached 49XX (They are now sending AORs to Feb 18 applicants). By the time they reach May applicants, the quota might be consumed. The nominations will come one by one. People do get rejected by OINP only if there is something really wrong with the application. This has been the case at least until now.

If the file number for Feb 18 applicant's is 49XX then for March it would easily be plus 1000. How will it not cross 5500?. Also PTs were issued only till Mid Feb for Human Capital Priorities Stream. Not sure about the French category. I did not understand how applications were received till May and if the 5500 quota is not exhausted by then. I am a bit confused. But the question remains : What is the reason for the delay in issuing AORs and nominations?.

That is all that you can do! Depending on your case and the officer evaluating it, you might or might not get an additional documents request. Hope you get nominated soon!

Just to be clear what are the typical additional documents that officer might request post AOR. My case could be different. But just in case, I want to be ready for it.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

That is good news. Hopefully will get the AOR in mid September. It has already been 6 months for my DD on August 13th, which would have expired unless they encashed it. I will have to re-send the DD in that case. Should I wait till the old un-enchased DD arrives before I send the new one?.

No. Once you get AOR and if OINP asks you to send a new draft, send it ASAP. You will get your old draft back after your new draft reaches them.

Relax! 5500 PTs were not sent. Cheesy . See, 5500 is the quota for ALL the streams combined. Under Express Entry - there are only 2 streams ( Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream). The file numbers have reached 49XX (They are now sending AORs to Feb 18 applicants). By the time they reach May applicants, the quota might be consumed. The nominations will come one by one. People do get rejected by OINP only if there is something really wrong with the application. This has been the case at least until now.

If the file number for Feb 18 applicant's is 49XX then for March it would easily be plus 1000. How will it not cross 5500?. Also PTs were issued only till Mid Feb for Human Capital Priorities Stream. Not sure about the French category. I did not understand how applications were received till May and if the 5500 quota is not exhausted by then. I am a bit confused. But the question remains : What is the reason for the delay in issuing AORs and nominations?.

Please note that the quota is for the number of nominations and not the number of AORs. Those applicants who were issued AORs and cannot be nominated under this year's quota will be nominated under the next year's quota. The quota for 2017 will be available to OINP by November, 2016. The delay, IMO, is because this is a new process. This is uncharted territory for them too. They might have thought that they could process "most" applicants within 3 months and provide a decision but now, they would have learnt their lesson. They might not have been able to handle the workload with only a handful of officers. So, to issue AORs , they have appointed many temporary officers. Once this AOR work is done, they might swiftly proceed and issue nominations.

Just to be clear what are the typical additional documents that officer might request post AOR. My case could be different. But just in case, I want to be ready for it.

Usually, any work related document (including performance evaluation records, salary slips, reference letters, bank statements showing salary credits etc) and POF related documents can be asked as a part of additional documentation. Few applicants (CEC) were asked to submit proof of job search in Ontario. Some people were asked for updated settlement plan. So, prepare yourself accordingly!

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I'm hoping someone can help. I have been reading this forum for months, but haven't quite found the answer to my question.

I created my EE profile on 26 Feb 2016 and currently have 441 points. Unfortunately I just missed the cutoff before OINP exhausted its quota for this year.

My question is this: If (or when) nominations open again for OINP (hopefully by November), will Nominations of Interest be sent in some sort of priority order (e.g. people with the oldest EE profiles receive NOI first), or is this done on a points basis? (i.e. all candicates with EE score > 400 all receive NOIs at the same time).

I'm asking because I'm weighing up whether to recreate my EE profile before November, or wait until I (potentially) receive a NOI before recreating my profile.

Appreciate any guidance here.
Thanks.
Stephan

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
May I ask is there any thread provides/discusses "Reference Letter" format? I saw one post mentioned that, but I lost track on it...

Appreciate your help!! Tons!!

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Friends,

Did any of you send your new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Miraezat

Nov 26, 2015
Hi Raj,
Could you please help me
Both me and my husband hold bachelor degrees ...CRS 406...we nener lived or worked in canada we don't have any job offer, are we still eligible for the ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream?

Please let me know what you think

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Miraezat said:
Hi Raj,
Could you please help me
Both me and my husband hold bachelor degrees ...CRS 406...we nener lived or worked in canada we don't have any job offer, are we still eligible for the ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream?

Please let me know what you think
With a score at 400 or more, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario when they resume sending it next in November/December. Last year people at exact 400 CRS points had received it. All the best.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Raj,
Thanks a lot for your 1st post, I have it printed alongside the official application guide to follow :)

Hello Members,

I've receive a PT from ON on 15th Aug (French stream). I have all documents ready and waiting to be sent. I just noticed that the kids' passport is expiring in March 2017. It will take around 1 week to renew their passports. My reasoning is that it's better I wait for 1 week to send my application, rather than sending additional docs while the processing is in progress as this may cause greater delays. What are your views: to wait or not to wait?

Thanks
Maleeksha